[8/19/23] AEW Collision: Flash The Revolver, Joe, Starks, Miro Speak; Darby vs. Christian; Switchblade, Willow in action

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What the hell do you think the purpose Darby vs. Luchasaurus and Christian stuff is they’ve been doing for like the last month?

Though I admit the rest is basically none whatsoever.

That's one of the two matches, you idiot. The other is Hobbs/Miro. There's literally no other matches building towards All Out. They'll probably throw Statlander/Willow/Mercedes/Diamante on there, but who gives a shyt about that. There's no reason to watch All Out right now. I'm sure they'll throw some All In fallout on there, but as of right now, All Out is not even worth watching.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Weird. The crowds over here in Louisville are loud af during house shows and the OVW/DCW shows I catch, so I kinda assumed it’d be the same in Lexington due to proximity
We’re always bytching about the Rupp Arena crowds on the Kentucky message boards. It’s just sad how bad they can be. Media like to hype them up but they just sit on their hands most of the time.

Could even be a generally fun and exciting game, but if it’s not a big name they won’t give a shyt until late in the game. Don’t know why they even buy tickets when they can just sit on their hands at home and save the money.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's one of the two matches, you idiot. The other is Hobbs/Miro. There's literally no other matches building towards All Out. They'll probably throw Statlander/Willow/Mercedes/Diamante on there, but who gives a shyt about that. There's no reason to watch All Out right now. I'm sure they'll throw some All In fallout on there, but as of right now, All Out is not even worth watching.
:what:I literally said the rest of the build is basically non existent. Learn how to read you big dumb bytch