[8/19/23] AEW Collision: Flash The Revolver, Joe, Starks, Miro Speak; Darby vs. Christian; Switchblade, Willow in action

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Can't wait to see the signs people will bring

machine-gun-karl-anderson.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
last week was mostly boring as shyt, hopefully the promos are fire this week with another batch of squash matches on tap. I don't wanna see commercial breaks during the Hobbs and Samoa Joe matches

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
last week was mostly boring as shyt, hopefully the promos are fire this week with another batch of squash matches on tap. I don't wanna see commercial breaks during the Hobbs and Samoa Joe matches

They're cooling off Collision at the worst time:francis:

Wasnt able to watch last week but I saw people on cared for the main event and you got the rating it did. This week's show on paper seems cold, next week is pre-taped and the week after is going against Payback from the United Center and then we're into College Football season.

You have to keep a show hot with momentum so it at least does marginally better than Rampage on Fridays

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They're cooling off Collision at the worst time:francis:

Wasnt able to watch last week but I saw people on cared for the main event and you got the rating it did. This week's show on paper seems cold, next week is pre-taped and the week after is going against Payback from the United Center and then we're into College Football season.

You have to keep a show hot with momentum so it at least does marginally better than Rampage on Fridays

yeah this card is looking pretty Rampage-ish. Wouldn't be surprised if Punk starts to space out his appearances now that there's competition keeping the ratings down to try and maintain his image as a draw.

Andrade got his mask back and said

70b68064-718d-4b1e-b1a4-2caa080ae766_text.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
yeah this card is looking pretty Rampage-ish. Wouldn't be surprised if Punk starts to space out his appearances now that there's competition keeping the ratings down to try and maintain his image as a draw.

Andrade got his mask back and said

70b68064-718d-4b1e-b1a4-2caa080ae766_text.gif

Tony got the bag for Vodoo Child right?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And the other ones? Creative has/had nothing for them?
Didn’t Joe leave to do that Twisted Metal show? Maybe that was a different time. Can’t really remember.

Story with Miro was that they had ideas for him, he just didn’t want to do any of it.

Wardlow and Hook :yeshrug: