8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The whole match was 5 people putting 1 guy over. Definitely the peak of the show
It doesn't surprise me that the Elite were willing to put Dante over like that. The Young Bucks are very big on Top Flight. They gave Top Flight a contract after only 5 matches and before the first match Top Flight had as signed guys, AEW actually showed a video package for them.

When Darius gets healed up and knocks off the ring rust, I think AEW is going to put the rocket behind them. My only fear is that Darius may be forced to change his wrestling style. I don't know how a major ACL injury is gonna impact his ability to do high flying stuff. Darius had a cold standing Spanish Fly.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It doesn't surprise me that the Elite were willing to put Dante over like that. The Young Bucks are very big on Top Flight. They gave Top Flight a contract after only 5 matches and before the first match Top Flight had as signed guys, AEW actually showed a video package for them.

When Darius gets healed up and knocks off the ring rust, I think AEW is going to put the rocket behind them. My only fear is that Darius may be forced to change his wrestling style. I don't know how a major ACL injury is gonna impact his ability to do high flying stuff. Darius had a cold standing Spanish Fly.
I think if it is necessary they could get away away with Darius being the combo ground/flippy member of the squad while Dante is the high flyer with a jet pack member.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dante needs to get more seasoning and fully get his timing right, but he’s definitely made a name for himself last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a 1-on-1 with Kenny before All Out

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Dante needs to get more seasoning and fully get his timing right, but he’s definitely made a name for himself last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a 1-on-1 with Kenny before All Out

:whew: Match would be heat

I could see him getting a match against Miro as well

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
- If I’m Adam Cole and I’m watching AEW, I’m heavily considering signing off the strength of what they were able to accomplish with Britt Baker. Think about it for a second: she’s arguably their biggest star/homegrown talent outside of The Elite and it wasn’t that long ago when she was the generic babyface. How far she’s come since then is fukking astonishing.

shyt, he's probably backstage at a bunch of these events in person already.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
if you live in Pittsburgh lurk around downtown...i think most of if not all of the roster is staying down there. i randomly met Capt. Shawn Dean, Joey Janela, and Nick Comoroto from The Factory just walking around. I also saw Don Callis rocking an AEW shirt but he was on his bluetooth and he even told me so when i randomly saw him and remarked "oh shyt" because i just thought it was a big wrestling fan until i looked closer...he's quite tall.