8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
This Miro run starting to feel like Goldberg with the US title.

Eventually whoever the World Champ is when the time comes will have no way to keep avoiding him....

he'll probably beat hangman reigns for the world championship in 2022:leon:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
- Dante Martin showed OUT. Breh is only 20 years old and might be in contention for the King Flippy shyt title already. Imagine what he’ll be like when he’s got more experience under his belt, man.

- If I’m Adam Cole and I’m watching AEW, I’m heavily considering signing off the strength of what they were able to accomplish with Britt Baker. Think about it for a second: she’s arguably their biggest star/homegrown talent outside of The Elite and it wasn’t that long ago when she was the generic babyface. How far she’s come since then is fukking astonishing.

- I like the call of giving Christian Cage the Impact Title shot on Friday. And dude seems to be in another zone when you put that Cage behind his name.

- Black’s promo was fire. It’s one of those things where you feel like he believed every word he was saying.

- Miro about to send everybody they put in front of him to God until the inevitable Miro/Page title match late next year. Calling it now.