8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I came back here to say this.

Shyt is flabby as hell as a finisher, some shyt Jericho contrived because he was getting to old to do certain other spots.
And what’s comical is that Eddie Kingston uses the same move and Kahn doesn’t even blink an eye on not telling him to do that move :dwillhuh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And what’s comical is that Eddie Kingston uses the same move and Kahn doesn’t even blink an eye on not telling him to do that move :dwillhuh:

I’m going to have to pay closer attention to this.

I know it’s silly

But one does a spinning back fist and the other does and spinning back elbow

I know I know….. but it’s not exactly the same move like say Kane and Big Show both doing Chock Slams, Kevin Nash, Vader, Sid all doing Powerbombs, or Rock and Booker both doing Rock Bottoms, and everyone doing the spear:russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came back here to say this.

Shyt is flabby as hell as a finisher, some shyt Jericho contrived because he was getting to old to do certain other spots.

The hilarious part about it is that it's DELIBERATELY flabby. He seems to be aiming for his version of Shawn Michaels kicking people in the face and immediately collapsing in a heap, but doesn't have the mobility or coordination to make the move look fluid or crisp. :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Breh this friggin promo :wow:

Like this is the stuff that makes me come back to the Dub. They allowed this man to become a entire demon without the corny effects and etc:banderas:. Just a promo, some makeup, and wrestling moves:whew:

That echo near the end just simple *chef's kiss*. Such good shyt:ohlawd: