8/10** Olympic medal count** USA (122).CACanadav(27)

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Don't believe what? There's nothing to "believe". That's literally what happened

Embiid had confirmed that he got his french citizenship and was going to play for France

Immediately after the USA lost to Lithuania, Germany, and Canada last summer, there was a full scale push to get Embiid to change up and play for the states
Embiid got his US citizenship in 2022

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What's the roots of the US vs Canada beef on this board?

RACIST POSTER @Box Factory USES
NATIONALISM AS A SHIELD TO BE
RACIST TOWARDS BLACK AMERICANS.

SAYS SLICK shyt ABOUT
THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
WHEN SPEAKING ON/TO BLACK AMERICANS.

IF HE GETS OUT OF LINE
IM GONNA SEND HIM
BACK TO THE SHADOW REALM

:devil:
:evil:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The USA doesn't have a player in the top 5 in the NBA

There hasn't been an NBA MVP from America in over half a decade

Euros and other countries dominate the top of the draft every year

Your best players are all 35+ years old or from Cameroon

You didn't medal at the 2023 FIBA U19 World championships

The last two times you tried to put together a a FIBA team of the best young American NBA players you finished 4th and 9th at the world championships

So yes, there's been a massive decline in the USA developing elite level players in the last ten years

Now hurry up and post one sentence and a bunch of smileys because you don't actually know that you're talking about
Now you're trying to change it to elite level players which is a lie still. How are guys like Edwards, Tatum, Brown, Haliburton, Brunson, Fox, not elite? Are they not top players in the best league in the world? What is your criteria for elite level player cause I can assure you if we went down the list, there would be more young American players that would make the top 50 list than any other country. You are so salty that you insulted our educational system because your teamed got bullied by France and then you had your heartbroken when we beat Serbia. Now you get to watch us play for another gold medal and it hurts cause you were so sure that we wouldn't make it there. Meanwhile, Canada can't even play for a medal let alone win one. In fact, when was the last time Canada won a gold medal in anything? Yes you beat us in FIBA for a bronze medal and that's been your team's biggest accomplishment. I understand why you are so mad :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

RACIST POSTER @Box Factory USES
NATIONALISM AS A SHIELD TO BE
RACIST TOWARDS BLACK AMERICANS.

SAYS SLICK shyt ABOUT
THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
WHEN SPEAKING ON/TO BLACK AMERICANS.

IF HE GETS OUT OF LINE
IM GONNA SEND HIM
BACK TO THE SHADOW REALM

:devil:
:evil:

I guess people will miss this post and continue taking the bait

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
HzAACPT.gif

Damn he got bushed shyts getting tense

Anyways its expected medal count wise
I mean US spends money on its athletes on sports and all that jazz.
For example Basketball or Football games in Universities like in Montreal are a fukking dwar like level compared to the US shyt even high schools in the US sport events are more bumping then University games.
Yall put the work in
WHICH I DONT fukkING UNDERSTAND WHY THE fukk YALL THE POSTER BOY FOR OBESITY SPORTS IS fukkING EVERYWHERE YET YALL LET LIZZOES AND BODY POSITIVITY RUN AMOCK WITH PORTABLE EARTHQUAKES
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :damn:

Last edited: