8/10/24 AEW Collision

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Collision Cowboys got another sicko Saturday night lined up.

Champ said I don't know what the hell y'all doing so I'm pulling up to see if I can boost the ratings. Question is who gonna step up to the challenge. Plus we got Rosa and Deonna trying to kill each other as usual. As well as an exciting trios match that hopefully leads to a triple threat at the ppv. Rush and Vance should also be a brawl as well as FTR trying to gain some momentum vs the outrunners. Curious to see how well Darby and Hologram do. Hologram a high flyer and Darby a crazy motherfukker so I'm sure that'll be exciting.

Possibly start with Swerve promo and match, end with trios match. Hopefully it flows well thru out. Overall it's a decent looking card. The type we need to see more often.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So why are Deonna and Rosa going through EVERY feud ending match?

I saw Darby! And it's a random jobber tag match.

FTR! and it's a random jobber tag match.

RUSH! And he's gonna execute his former associate?

Shida! But another jobber match most likely!

The only match that has any heat is the 6 Man main event.

:francis: Jungle Boy really killed this show...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

This is how the Rush and Vance match came about.

On the tag matches, not sure if an 8 man tag would've been a better alternative. Don't think ftr vs darby and hologram may have been any better. They gotta do something about the tag division regardless. Not sure who Shida can wrestle that can make it interesting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

They really need to just hard split the rosters cause even when I be wanting to watch Collision they book meaningless shyt like this…

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Collision Cowboys got another sicko Saturday night lined up.

Champ said I don't know what the hell y'all doing so I'm pulling up to see if I can boost the ratings. Question is who gonna step up to the challenge. Plus we got Rosa and Deonna trying to kill each other as usual. As well as an exciting trios match that hopefully leads to a triple threat at the ppv. Rush and Vance should also be a brawl as well as FTR trying to gain some momentum vs the outrunners. Curious to see how well Darby and Hologram do. Hologram a high flyer and Darby a crazy motherfukker so I'm sure that'll be exciting.

Possibly start with Swerve promo and match, end with trios match. Hopefully it flows well thru out. Overall it's a decent looking card. The type we need to see more often.

Pretty decent card tonight, even if it could use some STP.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kyle Fletcher, Adam Page, Ocean Spray, Christian, some other whitr guys I'm forgetting, and Bryan Danielson is up next. Swerve even rolled around with Nick Wayne for 20 minutes.
IJS, let one of the brehs get a shot, too. Swerve's challengers all look like they belong on the wall at Sal's Famous:

:mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not sure if anyone could be a decent choice for the swerve match. Don't want him losing so soon especially having Yuta on Wednesday and BD at the ppv. It especially can't be a clean win. Of course an eliminator means it can only be against swerve for a title shot. So if he loses to BD, they can have him lose tonight and have something to circle back on in the future.

Question is do they have someone on the roster that they can do that type of long term booking with, or an outsider or newbie? Not sure if a debut would be the right choice whether it be Ricochet, Shelton Benjamin, or any of the typical rumored wrestlers that have been circulating. They might just use someone from in house who can deliver a great match while not making it too competitive. Have Swerve win and cut a promo saying that's just a preview for Dynamite. Let's see how this plays out.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The new matches of the AEW Finest Woman Tournament are up :salute: