™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't like their pictures or comment.

I use the save feature so I can masturbate to them later on .

If I was gonna beat off, yes I would do that before I ever let them know it, you're right

Why do you need to know :sas2:

I got a whole saved list of baddies that I look at between sets when I'm working out sometimes :russ:

Use it as a lil inspiration

Ain't nothing wrong with looking. That's what I'm tryna get brehs to understand.

You can look. But why do they need to know you're looking?

Only thing you're doing is gassing them up and then they gonna look at you like how a ho looks at a trick :hhh:

:russ::deadrose: i called it

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Even when a woman is in the thread agreeing with its premise....

the simps STILL don’t want to believe:wow:

Some men have low self-esteem.

They can’t imagine a woman WANTING to submit to them.

This is what too much chasing and being rejected does to the male mind; it takes him out of his comfort zone and leaves him in the abyss of unreturned calls and read texts.

Everything in nature comes to you when you don’t try as hard.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Women go out of their way to pretend like they ain't stuntin men that they like because you dont want to put yourself in the weak position

Of course you would want men to put ourselves in the weak position because it would benefit you

But don't worry. Brehs are gonna wake up to the game soon enough.
Facts

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikkas in this thread really think women really care you ignore and dont like pics or comment on IG posts I promise you they dont care if you do or dont:dead:

Yall nikkas are not that special:heh:
Bruh obviously none of us are special individually for a woman to care about us not liking their pics but if men collectively stopped all together you think they wouldn't feel any type of way about that?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a whole saved list of baddies that I look at between sets when I'm working out sometimes :russ:

Use it as a lil inspiration

Ain't nothing wrong with looking. That's what I'm tryna get brehs to understand.

You can look. But why do they need to know you're looking?

Only thing you're doing is gassing them up and then they gonna look at you like how a ho looks at a trick :hhh:

what’s your perspective on if people abide by these guidelines but trick overseas from time to time .Just speaking rhetorically

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cap. I've gotten plenty of women through IG like this. That comes with having just a tiny bit of clout.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Too much simping and it's ingrained in society that that's how men are supposed to act. Being otherwise makes you a "bad guy."
  • Question paternity? Bad guy
  • Prenup? Bad guy
  • Don't want to marry a woman you been with for "too long"? Bad guy
  • Have a rotation? Bad guy
  • Say "I'm never getting married". Bad guy
  • Show no interested in a committed, long term relationship? Bad guy "afraid of commitment"
  • Be a middle aged bachelor? Bad guy <-----

Damn. This might be the realest thing I’ve read on this forum in ages.

Society sees men existing purely for the benefit of women. That’s what makes a bad guy bad he’s benefiting himself and not a woman.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women go out of their way to pretend like they ain't stuntin men that they like because you dont want to put yourself in the weak position

Of course you would want men to put ourselves in the weak position because it would benefit you

But don't worry. Brehs are gonna wake up to the game soon enough.

Idk care what you do sir. I just think it's funny you think anonymously beating your dikk to someone you want but can't have is empowering.

FYI I like pictures and don't flick the bean to them so nah we're not on the same plain.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
I have found it best to change up your flow now and then
You can't rap to a "female" the same way all the time

When i want her to absorb the content of what im saying, i use the clipped cadence of scarface's "i seen a man die"
..I use slick ricks "children's story" flow when im having fun
And James Todd Smith "im that type of guy" when im being corny

But you never want to use a kool moe dee or can-i-bus flow
That's like shoving a bottle of astringent up into their lady parts :whoa:
Save those voices for the homies

#bigfacts