Daps
Why you liking that girls pic?

Why you commenting telling her shes beautiful?

Why are you following her page?

And before you simps start coming at my neck, answer this one question.

When has you doing all of that EVER resulted in a woman getting with you?

Fact of the matter is, you're driving women away. She looks at you like a FAN, nothing else.

Women should have to work for a mans validation and attention but yall niccas literally giving her what she wants without even caring if she gives you anything back

Imma turn the tide on yall simps if it's the last thing I do

LEGGO

What you’re saying is gospel

With that being said why does the choices other guys make have such an effect on you?

If you ballin their wins or losses have no bearing on you

Daps
Because selfish behavior like that is what has led to where men are now

Most men dont want to help the next man cause they look at it as "more for me"

I could take that attitude but why not take the attitude of helping men to get ahead?

These dry dikk dudes need to be saved. Ain't nothing worse than a man who is INvoluntarily CELibate.

I've always tried to help other men. I have these conversations offline too. Some listen some dont. But I at least try :yeshrug:

You can lead the horse to water but you can’t make it drink

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
nikkas in this thread really think women really care you ignore and dont like pics or comment on IG posts I promise you they dont care if you do or dont:dead:

Yall nikkas are not that special:heh:
Speak for yourself my guy

I’ve literally had girls call me or text and be like “did you see the pic I posted today”?

“why didn’t you like it”?

the pic will have around 200 likes, but she don’t give a fukk about none of them other likes.
:yeshrug:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Speak for yourself my guy

I’ve literally had girls call me or text and be like “did you see the pic I posted today”?

“why didn’t you like it”?

the pic will have around 200 likes, but she don’t give a fukk about none of them other likes.
:yeshrug:

Yep. I've had chicks confront me violently about not liking a pic on Facebook.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
But I’m also at a point where, if I’m not smashing Or getting money with them there’s no point in me following.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas in this thread really think women really care you ignore and dont like pics or comment on IG posts I promise you they dont care if you do or dont:dead:

Yall nikkas are not that special:heh:
You must not have read that article where chicks were offing themselves when their IG's got taken down.
Bruh obviously none of us are special individually for a woman to care about us not liking their pics but if men collectively stopped all together you think they wouldn't feel any type of way about that?
They will. Breh bugging out. He don't see women for the shallow, vain creatures they are.