lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
If a woman likes you she doesn't really care what you do; simp, don't simp, beat her, don't beat her, be employed, don't be employed.......it doesn't matter if she is feeling you. Find a woman that likes you and you won't have to worry about taking advice from internet strangers.

This is true initially but it's also possible to talk a woman out of feeling you. I know because I've done it several times. I've had chicks that were feeling me but I kept running my mouth and talked my way right out of the p*ssy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nicca first of all I'm not no internet stranger. Folks know me on this site and should know at this point that I truly just want everyone to be the best they can be

You're giving out bad advice.

No woman LIKES or WANTS a simp. Tell you what they want a simp to do... kill himself. And I mean literally

If you ever spend any time talking to a woman about the simp in her life, when she talks about him, her voice drips with such venom and hatred cause she literally HATES that fool.

Nothing disgusts a woman more than a simp.

I understand what you're getting at but here's the thing; if a woman is feeling this man she is more than likely NOT thinking he's a simp. Just like if a man does "creepy" things, if a woman likes that man, she probably doesn't think he's a creep, though he very well may be.

Take romantic comedies for example; a lot of things the male leads do in these movies would result in a restraining order......at best. Yet, women consider those actions romantic. Crashing someone's wedding to get the girl back is both creepy and simpish but a lot of women think that's romantic.

Creep and simp are reserved for guys they aren't attracted to. Now, could those traits cause a woman not to be attracted to you, most definitely, but it doesn't mean she won't be either. She just won't put you in that category. I mean there are women who don't define their abusive husband or boyfriend as abusive. That's a more complex issue though......

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Why you liking that girls pic?

Why you commenting telling her shes beautiful?

Why are you following her page?

And before you simps start coming at my neck, answer this one question.

When has you doing all of that EVER resulted in a woman getting with you?

Fact of the matter is, you're driving women away. She looks at you like a FAN, nothing else.

Women should have to work for a mans validation and attention but yall niccas literally giving her what she wants without even caring if she gives you anything back

Imma turn the tide on yall simps if it's the last thing I do

LEGGO

I see a lot of people in this thread are turning on the OP but his basic point of "you shouldn't complain on thecoli about women while being a simp" is true. :ld:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
A few weeks ago one of my Instagram “friends “ posted text messages by guys who were mad thirsty.
Tell everyone how she doesn’t send a reply till the next day, and it’s usually a one word answer.
Yes she was fine, but any man who doesn’t have enough dignity to stop chasing after a goofy bytch because she’s fine deserve what they deserve :yeshrug:
Fasho!!

Know a Persian girl that STAY posting Nikkas DM’s in her stories and clowning them.

yet the DM’s NEVER stop :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're going to get these brehs feelings hurt thinking that they are going to get a magical turn around from ignoring certain women. :mjlol: They're just going to realize they did those women a favor. Themselves too, however, no point in wasting time. But give these brehs some realistic expectations, a lot of times these chicks won't give a fukk about apathetic behavior. If they aren't feeling you, you already don't exist. They need to keep that in mind before they try to flip the script on their crush, she might not care.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Even when a woman is in the thread agreeing with its premise....

the simps STILL don’t want to believe:wow:

Women aren't always reliable sources on their emotions, feelings and attractions. I asked a chick why she was attracted to dykes and she legit didn't know. You don't know why you're guy? Why you're attracted to a knock off? They don't always understand their own situations.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Tbh, you come off a lil weird and that's okay but you gotta work on that.

I've seen the ugliest dudes pull women. I've seen slow dudes pull women

So its not impossible. But you cant be weird and you cant be a simp.

What do you do as far as a job goes?
I have an office job. I work for my state.