SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of cats done smashed shorties they met off the internet, not referring to IG models and simps though.

If she ain't reciprocating to your flirting then keep that sh moving.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my timeline is supposed to be strictly men? :scust:

nah :pacspit:

I don't like, write to or DM though. They're just there to look at, nothing else.

Didn't read through the thread yet, but this is EXACTLY the mind set all men should have.

Like the OP said, everything else has you looking like a "fan". I know it's tough and you gotta catch yourself every so often, but it's best for all men in the long run to stop gassing them up constantly (because then that's what they'll always expect).

* side note though, if you are in the same town , and if you think you got a shot, then find a way to get in contact with her, but don't overdo it. Don't come off like a begging and desperate fan.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a thread to be made about how women are attracted to you when you dont give a flip about them.

If you treated that IG dime (in real life not on the internet) like you dont give a flip about her, she would be feeling you too

:ufdup:

Got a bad chic tryna get my attention right now. I ignore her and let her hit the voicemail like I do any other woman. And it drives her crazy cause she ain't used to that.:manny:
Somebody finally gets it:wow:
Having emotions in this game doesn’t do you any favors
It’s better to be a cold a$$hole

Canon

Veteran
Daps
There is a thread to be made about how women are attracted to you when you dont give a flip about them.

If you treated that IG dime (in real life not on the internet) like you dont give a flip about her, she would be feeling you too

:ufdup:

Got a bad chic tryna get my attention right now. I ignore her and let her hit the voicemail like I do any other woman. And it drives her crazy cause she ain't used to that.:manny:
theres studies showing women love men whose feelings they are unsure of

makes them anxious and gets there mind going

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

Not my proudest moment but f it, I gotta hold that :mjcry:

:russ:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I got a whole saved list of baddies that I look at between sets when I'm working out sometimes :russ:

Use it as a lil inspiration

Ain't nothing wrong with looking. That's what I'm tryna get brehs to understand.

You can look. But why do they need to know you're looking?

Only thing you're doing is gassing them up and then they gonna look at you like how a ho looks at a trick :hhh:
What about us non simps who don't get p*ssy and not liking pictures