78% OF AMERICANS HAVE SAVED $50,000 OR LESS FOR RETIREMENT

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
nikkas keep thinking this world ain’t about to be on fire or underwater :russ:
Climate change is going to fukk us all if not the oligarchs finally pushing that button to crumble all this shyt
Retirement is not in the cards for us
If you have the means now
You better do it and enjoy your life
shyt ain’t sweet out here

regardless of how rough shyt gets, it will be even worse if you don't have resources or skills of some type. At least something you can barter/trade like food, gold/silver, good liqour, some rare comic books, etc

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Is this a specific age based report?

Why would the avg 18-40 year old have that much considering the cost of living?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Is this a specific age based report?

Why would the avg 18-40 year old have that much considering the cost of living?

Actually I'm going to edit this shyt out. Come to think of it, this shyt was insensitive as hell. I don't know peoples struggles and maybe it is THAT hard out there for people. :mjcry:

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I don't believe this article and, I'm sure it's not taking into account ASSETS. There's gotta be a decent amount of Gen-Xers, Millenials, etc (specifically cacs) about to inherit all type of property, worth 100s of thousands+. Do you recognize how much property these cacs own, across the US (rural, urban, burbs, etc)? :dead:

I call BS. They may not have a shyt ton of money saved, but Im sure they're not stressing cuz they know they'll be gifted houses, cars, CDs, valuables, collectibles, etc. And regardless of what media would lead you to believe, a sizeable amount of fbas (in concert with cacs), will acquire these assets as well at some point.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is why when people keep talking bout "b bu but 60K is great money most places" because of stats and percentages, I ain't tryna hear it.

Most of the country is 3 checks away from the underpass.
put the max tax deductible I can in my 401k every year.

load up your 401Ks and IRAs every year brehs. shyt is not a joke. fukk a new whip, new house, etc.
Everyone doesn't have a choice...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People blaming the government yet again need to hold this L

Alot of people need to change their spending habits. Know so many dudes making six figures talking about buying $80k priced cars or some extravagant vacation just cause. The dumbest thing to do is to splurge on your money in your highest earning years
That doesn't speak for the majority of Americans out here as they aren't out here making six figures to be wasteful spending like that.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
PPP, free health, education, child care to anyone that crosses the border, student loan absolution, reparations, $30/ hr burger servers, and guaranteed income has to be paid for.

Let's nationalize corporations, control prices and redistribute profits.

Everybody wins, right?

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
People blaming the government yet again need to hold this L

Alot of people need to change their spending habits. Know so many dudes making six figures talking about buying $80k priced cars or some extravagant vacation just cause. The dumbest thing to do is to splurge on your money in your highest earning years

It's not rocket science ppl, u don't need to play the markets or be born with a silver spoon. It largely takes Discipline and time. I say this not to belittle but give some hope and inspiration.

A janitor in Vermont built an $8M fortune without anyone around him knowing. These are the 3 simple techniques that made Ronald Read rich — and can do the same for you too​

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

It's not rocket science ppl, u don't need to play the markets or be born with a silver spoon. It largely takes Discipline and time. I say this not to belittle but give some hope and inspiration.

A janitor in Vermont built an $8M fortune without anyone around him knowing. These are the 3 simple techniques that made Ronald Read rich — and can do the same for you too​

This man was born in 1923. His prime years were the post-WW2 boom where wages were still far ahead of COL.

Not comparable to a roof over your head being 60% of your salary.