CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

Lol. He was mad, actually. And I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you.

If your point is that I'm an attention whore why are you paying attention to me?

damn, the coli should thank god that we have darlingnikki the dictator of internet emotions around to tell everyone how they're feeling :ohlawd:

if you wouldn't have danced around the subject in the first couple posts this coulda been over with a long time ago, but that is what attention whores do...:thumbsdown: it's obvious that you miss the attention you got when you was derek's moccacina ( :gag: ) so you easing your way back into that role

just don't have another meltdown a few months later wanting us to feel sorry for you like the first time

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
damn, the coli should thank god that we have darlingnikki the dictator of internet emotions around to tell everyone how they're feeling :ohlawd:

if you wouldn't have danced around the subject in the first couple posts this coulda been over with a long time ago, but that is what attention whores do...:thumbsdown: it's obvious that you miss the attention you got when you was derek's moccacina ( :gag: ) so you easing your way back into that role

just don't have another meltdown a few months later wanting us to feel sorry for you like the first time

Breh, it's comical to me that you're talking about being a dictator of things when you're here trying to tell me how I feel. Everything was addressed, sierra mist and I aren't "together", I never had a meltdown and you're a pissed off, disgruntled fakkit.

If your life at home is so bad, being a contradiction on the Internet won't make things better. I hope your face wasnt in that pic, bytch.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

Breh, it's comical to me that you're talking about being a dictator of things when you're here trying to tell me how I feel. Everything was addressed, sierra mist and I aren't "together", I never had a meltdown and you're a pissed off, disgruntled fakkit.

If your life at home is so bad, being a contradiction on the Internet won't make things better. I hope your face wasnt in that pic, bytch.

now i can safely say you're furious :laff: the truth got this bytch breaking character so fast

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

THAT'S KINDA WHAT DICTATORS DO :heh:

I'M NOT IN THIS ARGUMENT. I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS KIND FUNNY.

OKAY SO WHAT TIME DO THIS shyt START POPPIN OFF?

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

Lol. He was mad, actually. And I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you.

If your point is that I'm an attention whore why are you paying attention to me?

how did it go from this

to this so quickly :lupe: does the truth hurt that much?

But I'm not, you're just transparent. *riri

quick, get back in character *riri

just like your man ****, it doesn't take much to bring you out of your "personas" and "story arcs"...just a little honesty :heh:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
how did it go from this

to this so quickly :lupe: does the truth hurt that much?

quick, get back in character *riri

just like your man ****, it doesn't take much to bring you out of your "personas" and "story arcs"...just a little honesty :heh:

You need someone in your life that brings you joy, because there's clearly something wrong.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oshar will no longer be participating in this little chat group until he finds a damn job
using up all my damn bandwidth to chat with sum muthafukkers he don't even know and eating up all the damn groceries i work hard for.

I can do bad all by my damn self :ehh: