4a9amu3u.jpg

uvuby7yg.jpg

a9uje6a4.jpg

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

You're a very angry little boy, I'm not playing coy by asking you why youre mad.

so you aren't smart enough to know what coy means either?

you're being coy by tapdancing around the issue of you falling back into the role of ****'s "MiKki" like Keith Harrow pointed out a couple pages ago

saying "oh ur mad lolz ur so upset mad boy" isn't actually going to make anyone mad, this isn't 3rd grade you basic bytch

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
so you aren't smart enough to know what coy means either?

you're being coy by tapdancing around the issue of you falling back into the role of ****'s "MiKki" like Keith Harrow pointed out a couple pages ago

saying "oh ur mad lolz ur so upset mad boy" isn't actually going to make anyone mad, this isn't 3rd grade you basic bytch

Of course I know what coy means. But you are mad, you obsessed with people you don't know on the Internet? Are you mad because he has your dikk pics?

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

Of course I know what coy means. But you are mad, you obsessed with people you don't know on the Internet? Are you mad because he has your dikk pics?

so when **** was obsessed with you on the internet, telling people he had your nudes and was fukking you, was he mad?

are you mad for going along with it for over half a year? sounds pretty obsessed to me

i'm just pointing out what a useless stupid attention whore you are, you can attach whatever feelings to it that you want :smugfavre:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
so when **** was obsessed with you on the internet, telling people he had your nudes and was fukking you, was he mad?

are you mad for going along with it for over half a year? sounds pretty obsessed to me

i'm just pointing out what a useless stupid attention whore you are, you can attach whatever feelings to it that you want :smugfavre:

Lol. He was mad, actually. And I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you.

If your point is that I'm an attention whore why are you paying attention to me?