CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

It's not like I haven't cammed up for anyone before.

derek always editing his posts like a insecure faq

name 1 person on this site you've cammed up with without making an imaginary girl up

ij1kkY.png
cmhBi.png
you cant photo shop the acne and spots off your face on live cam

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
derek always editing his posts like a insecure faq

name 1 person on this site you've cammed up with without making an imaginary girl up

ij1kkY.png
cmhBi.png
you cant photo shop the acne and spots off your face on live cam

@Nonya Bee
@DarlingNikki

lol dude is weird as fukk. Why is he randomly talking about me? And I cammed up last night. My skin is fukking flawless...
Right @Nonya Bee ?

Yes.
You don't have acne or scars, but why do you need to prove anything to anyone on this site.
I like you, but I'm not going to c/s for you if you keep feeding into the bullshyt by responding to negativity. :yawn:

How am I the insecure one when you have to hide behind an alias? Why don't you talk shyt on your real account instead of trying to act all nice to chicks on your real account only to talk shyt about them on your alias?

And she's right. I really don't have to prove shyt to you. Next.

Last edited by a moderator:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment

@Nonya Bee
@DarlingNikki

How am I the insecure one when you have to hide behind an alias? Why don't you talk shyt on your real account instead of trying to act all nice to chicks on your real account only to talk shyt about them on your alias?

And she's right. I really don't have to prove shyt to you. Next.

well if thats the case....

@Nonya Bee are sierra mist and
ij1kkY.png
the same person?

should be a simple enough question to deduce whether or not you are derek **** bishop

or did this fukking fakkit alexandra luxuria monroe **** beg you to take an oath of secrecy :laff: :laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
well if thats the case....

@Nonya Bee are sierra mist and
ij1kkY.png
the same person?

should be a simple enough question to deduce whether or not you are derek **** bishop

or did this fukking fakkit alexandra luxuria monroe **** beg you to take an oath of secrecy :laff: :laff:
Stop quoting me unless you use your real account.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
and we have already surmised @DarlingNikki will go out of her way to lie for you and cosign your fakkit ass make believe ducktales, because she is a vapid attention whore with nothing else going on in her life besides play pretend internet wife to a sexually confused fakkit from amityville

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
and we have already surmised @DarlingNikki will go out of her way to lie for you and cosign your fakkit ass make believe ducktales, because she is a vapid attention whore with nothing else going on in her life besides play pretend internet wife to a sexually confused fakkit from amityville

Actually, I also fukk myself on webcam for pay. :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's crazy when 100% of someone's posts on here are dedicated to me. Am I really that important to that nikka? Well he gotta keep up his "nice guy" image he made on his main account so I understand the frustration. :pachaha:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
this is the same shyt he used to pull as luxuria on SOHH, telling people that he "sent femme and rettas proof pics and cammed up with them a bunch of times already" to get people to believe he was a spanish girl named alex

@Nonya Bee why dont you come in here and help us confirm that sierra mist isn't **** so the witch hunt can end

all you gotta do is tell us whether or not the guy on chierra blossom's webcam was the same guy as
ij1kkY.png

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
this is the same shyt he used to pull as luxuria on SOHH, telling people that he "sent femme and rettas proof pics and cammed up with them a bunch of times already" to get people to believe he was a spanish girl named alex

@Nonya Bee why dont you come in here and help us confirm that sierra mist isn't **** so the witch hunt can end

all you gotta do is tell us whether or not the guy on chierra blossom's webcam was the same guy as
ij1kkY.png

nonya don't even post anymore, she ain't gonna come in here and confirm/deny anything minty knew that already :lupe:`

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

ij1kkY.png

she said it was