70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why does this post rub me the wrong way? Do you have to be condescending? Always trying to insert himself on this Mr. Boule negro shyt like hes the say all because they give him a poster of the year that he never earned. Yeah, this type of shyt you would approve of. Let that be a bunch of black people in the desert doing the same shyt and we were clowning, you would be MIA or looking down on them on some "i am the one" shyt. Im aware of the uppity classist negro looking down on their own trying to get approval from white people.. aka your punk ass. This is why you came in here and tried to shame the other dude for seeing through this elitist nonsense.

Get a hobby breh, find some sort of healthy outlet for your energy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The art and some of the other shyt there looks cool but would I ever go? No. I hate the desert. I love the beach. I like being close to water, not sand. I also hate intense heat.

Maybe if I could helicopter in and out :russ:

TDT

All Star
Daps
So people still there??? :dahell: it stopped raining yet? flooding?

They were saying earlier that even after the raining/flooding stops, they're gonna be stuck there for days just cause it's impossible for most vehicles to make it out through the mud.
..and supposedly more rain is incoming :francis:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Why does this post rub me the wrong way? Do you have to be condescending? Always trying to insert himself on this Mr. Boule negro shyt like hes the say all because they give him a poster of the year that he never earned. Yeah, this type of shyt you would approve of. Let that be a bunch of black people in the desert doing the same shyt and we were clowning, you would be MIA or looking down on them on some "i am the one" shyt. Im aware of the uppity classist negro looking down on their own trying to get approval from white people.. aka your punk ass. This is why you came in here and tried to shame the other dude for seeing through this elitist nonsense.
:dead: All he did was post pictures and a sentence.