70,000 people stranded at Burning Man; declared National emergency, running out of water

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why does this post rub me the wrong way? Do you have to be condescending? Always trying to insert himself on this Mr. Boule negro shyt like hes the say all because they give him a poster of the year that he never earned. Yeah, this type of shyt you would approve of. Let that be a bunch of black people in the desert doing the same shyt and we were clowning, you would be MIA or looking down on them on some "i am the one" shyt. Im aware of the uppity classist negro looking down on their own trying to get approval from white people.. aka your punk ass. This is why you came in here and tried to shame the other dude for seeing through this elitist nonsense.
Because you're a sensitive p*ssy hole who has grown accustomed to people letting ignorance slide.

He answered a question. It does not have to be your cup of tea to understand that some people find value in the art and social aspect of the event.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They're fukked for a long time. They have to deal with that desert heat and humidity in order for it to dry out. Expect more death.

:childplease:

They're not fukked. People are acting like this is Katrina or some shyt.

If they want to get out, nothing is stopping them from walking for a couple hours. What they're in right now is an inconvenient situation. They can't leave without leaving their possessions.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
this video is not from burning man it was posted in august.

Did you watch the whole thing?
:childplease:

They're not fukked. People are acting like this is Katrina or some shyt.

If they want to get out, nothing is stopping them from walking for a couple hours. What they're in right now is an inconvenient situation. They can't leave without leaving their possessions.
Would you walk and leave your vehicle there? or would you be comfortable staying for an indeterminate amount of time while riding out more storms?

You mention Katrina to minimize this event. Don't trivialize people losing there homes and family members for internet points. Being stranded with no help in sight is fukked.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Would you walk and leave your vehicle there? or would you be comfortable staying for an indeterminate amount of time while riding out more storms?

You mention Katrina to minimize this event. Don't trivialize people losing there homes and family members for internet points. Being stranded with no help in sight is fukked.
Eat a dikk.

I bring up Katrina to draw a line between people who have no options and people who are making the decision to stay behind because they don't want to abandon their possessions.

If things get too tough for them, they factually have the option to walk less than a quarter of a day to get out of it.

What they're in right now isn't a crisis.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Eat a dikk.

I bring up Katrina to draw a line between people who have no options and people who are making the decision to stay behind because they don't want to abandon their possessions.

If things get too tough for them, they factually have the option to walk less than a quarter of a day to get out of it.

What they're in right now isn't a crisis.
Basically you compared burning man to Katrina to argue semantics, to compound that you get on your gay shyt! I get it! You don't know what fukked is without a dikk being involved.