7 years later....Witcher 3 is still a GOAT tier game

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Yea, I never used any spells or any of the special effect drinks :mjlol:. I used Aard and the fire, barely used the shield spell and never used the mind control shyt (will do if I play thru again). I still had enough fun with the shyt I did use, the shyt was actually real deep with a lot of tricks with weapons, spells, and potions. This shyt had the deepest inventory/combat/modification system gaming has ever seen.
nah def fun. I’ll say combat was the weakest part of an elite game, lol I wouldn’t say it’s like pure trash. the inventory modification was :wow: though.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yeah im not into stories for shyt
but witcher was engaging and gave actual purpose to everything, even sidequests

it made you feel like you were actually a witcher and helping people
it didnt go OD into dumb lore and shyt that didnt need to be there
it was more cause and effect, so fix it now. Which was refreshing

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
need to replay it but am already replaying persona 5 royal ff7 remake and those i havent touched in like month because of soo much new piff:francis::lolbron:

But yea this game influenced for the better or the worse alot open world games with an infinite amount of side quest :francis: am looking at u ubisoft. its the quality of the side quest and main quest that made it stand out.. the rest just think that bloding ur screen with exclamation points its gonna make it good

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
combat is so garbage i couldn't even get into it. push a button and take off doing cartwheels across the street. stupid bat vision for everything :dead: people keep trying to act like the sidequests are some testament to writing too

game is very okay but the hype has always been wild outrageous to me
:russ:
nikka moving like Batman :dead:
main-qimg-e3998c2ea9c9179612332491231f764f

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they would hurry up with the upgrade :stopitslime: na they can take their time, games coming back out now :russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, I never used any spells or any of the special effect drinks :mjlol:. I used Aard and the fire, barely used the shield spell and never used the mind control shyt (will do if I play thru again). I still had enough fun with the shyt I did use, the shyt was actually real deep with a lot of tricks with weapons, spells, and potions. This shyt had the deepest inventory/combat/modification system gaming has ever seen.
my first game of that type

so I have no information to speak on how great it is in it's arena but I did enjoy it enough for 2 play throughs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say about 40 something hours into Forbidden West it’s kind of replaced Witcher 3 for me. Sidequest, graphics, music, combat are all 10/10 for me. I feel like it expanded on the foundation the witcher laid out in terms of open world and added a touch of BoTW

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep calling Witcher 3 an RPG.... It's really not. It's a narrative driven open world adventure game with a clear character that you can't even change his nane much lessva class or gender system. The only role playing you do is through narrative choices which are nice, but RPG are supposed to be a lot more than that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do people keep calling Witcher 3 an RPG.... It's really not. It's a narrative driven open world adventure game with a clear character that you can't even change his nane much lessva class or gender system. The only role playing you do is through narrative choices which are nice, but RPG are supposed to be a lot more than that.

So final fantasy and dragonquest isn’t an rpg either

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hate that I can't see what y'all see.

Because of combat, alone, is rather pay Shadow of War.

I wish I liked it.
How far you gotten into the game, because I hated the opening map. It was lowest point of the game for me with nothing special about it. Once I got to the main game. It clicked for me.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When is the next gen update? I wanna play it on PS5 or XSX. I have it on Switch but its ugly as hell so I ain’t gonna play it.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
When is the next gen update? I wanna play it on PS5 or XSX. I have it on Switch but its ugly as hell so I ain’t gonna play it.
Me to!

I tried for 30 mins and turned that shyt off... Haven't played it since lmaoo..

You were witcher on special in the store? Like 10 bucks or somethin... Might grab it now, for the free upgrade :win: