(7/8/24) #Justice4Drew #StandupforMcIntyre #FreeDrew Monday Night Raw Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dom took too long to hit and when he was about to, it was too late.

That’s why you gotta put her through the mattress early and worry bout the rest later.

Now he gotta try to get his girl back and didn’t even get to smash the sidepiece.

I know that sounds toxic af but I grew up on Erykah Badu and listen to Brent Faiyaz and Future so :manny:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
and either way his wife is sitting at home getting ready to stomp his ass out as soon as he gets home.
Dom strolling in
PYe3ub.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dom took too long to hit and when he was about to, it was too late.

That’s why you gotta put her through the mattress early and worry bout the rest later.

Now he gotta try to get his girl back and didn’t even get to smash the sidepiece.

I know that sounds toxic af but I grew up on Erykah Badu and listen to Brent Faiyaz and Future so :manny:
That's what he wants you to think but they've been hitting since Rhea got hurt, if not before. :shaq:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Don't get me wrong I'm a Perfect Mark. I wanted him to be King.

I just love how that match went down. If it would have been the final. I would be mad bitter cause Perfect wasn't King. But, I would still be like damn I love this match. The post match interaction led by Perfect also sells it for me. Basically Bret escaped Perfect, he didn't beat him in my eyes.
Wait hold up this exchange made me watch that match. Perfect right shoulder was clearly up while both Hart shoulders were down during the pin. :ohhh:

@20:55

Perfect actually won this match :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope HHH can resist the never ending hard on that he has for rhea and resist putting the belt back on her right away.

Liv's previous title runs were ass to me and she finally feels like she's hitting her stride.