(7/8/24) #Justice4Drew #StandupforMcIntyre #FreeDrew Monday Night Raw Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The Flair-Steamboat Trilogy in '89

even as a kid I knew i was watching something special.

I don't care how old i get, or how the matches evolve.

I will always watch the Flair-Steamboat Trilogy from '89 and basically every time Bret and Perfect wrestled.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
I was 9 during SummerSlam 91 and even back then I said Perfect vs Hitman for the IC title was the best match I ever seen and ever since I’ve considered it my favorite match.

Years later I saw more and more people in and out the business call it the GOAT match :ehh:

Flair vs Steamboat the only matches I’d put up there with it :ehh:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I was 9 during SummerSlam 91 and even back then I said Perfect vs Hitman for the IC title was the best match I ever seen and ever since I’ve considered it my favorite match.

Years later I saw more and more people in and out the business call it the GOAT match :ehh:

Flair vs Steamboat the only matches I’d put up there with it :ehh:
Summerslam 91 is a classic

But my favorite is their KotR '93 match

I love where your heads at

:salute:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Summerslam 91 is a classic

But my favorite is their KotR '93 match

I love where your heads at

:salute:
That’s bullshyt Perfect didn’t win thet match, at the very least it should’ve been the final match :hhh:

I still till this day say Wrestlemania 9 (few months prior) shoulda been babyface Bret dropping the title to babyface Perfect instead of that nonsense that ended up happening with Yoko getting a 1 minute reign then Hulk cashing in Hoegan in the bank:hhh:

That would’ve still till this day been the GOAT Mania ME :sas2:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
That’s bullshyt Perfect didn’t win thet match, at the very least it should’ve been the final match :hhh:

I still till this day say Wrestlemania 9 (few months prior) shoulda been babyface Bret dropping the title to babyface Perfect instead of that nonsense that ended up happening with Yoko getting a 1 minute reign then Hulk cashing in Hoegan in the bank:hhh:

That would’ve still till this day been the GOAT Mania ME :sas2:
Don't get me wrong I'm a Perfect Mark. I wanted him to be King.

I just love how that match went down. If it would have been the final. I would be mad bitter cause Perfect wasn't King. But, I would still be like damn I love this match. The post match interaction led by Perfect also sells it for me. Basically Bret escaped Perfect, he didn't beat him in my eyes.