(7/8/24) #Justice4Drew #StandupforMcIntyre #FreeDrew Monday Night Raw Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

“These are the consequences. :pachaha:

Priest is supposed to get in Rhea's ear RIGHT NOW and start dirty mackin'. He needs to hit her with the "I don't know what Dom was thinking", "I can't believe he hurt you like that', "You didn't deserve to be treated that way", "You need to get away for a while. I'm sending you an Uber, come stay in my guest room", and "You're like my sister, of course you can sleep in my bed".
This should be a layup for ol' Damian.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Priest is supposed to get in Rhea's ear RIGHT NOW and start dirty mackin'. He needs to hit her with the "I don't know what Dom was thinking", "I can't believe he hurt you like that', "You didn't deserve to be treated that way", "You need to get away for a while. I'm sending you an Uber, come stay in my guest room", and "You're like my sister, of course you can sleep in my bed".
This should be a layup for ol' Damian.
Shelton Benjamin Rolls Eyes GIF

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Nahhh this Karrion Kross dude leveled up his aura something serious. I fukk with this cac now honestly. Promos been fire.

Sometimes folks just need a chance, the right timing and the right vibe.
agreed but he’s gonna have to attack a fan favorite to truly get over..New Day are fan favorites but not like they were yrs ago & tbh they need a change or a new member bc Big E likely not coming back