[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I mean Vinci was a perennial loser for them. Made sense for them to cut ties with him.
Yeah but Kaiser wasn't really winning either. I get blaming him for all the pinfalls. But, I still just think they wasted the stable by cutting him. Especially since Kasier still ain't "winning" regularly either.

:sas2:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The whole year didn't help Priest get over. The briefcase actually hurts long-term storytelling bc we all knew Reigns and now Cody not losing to a cash-in
It did more to help Priest than it did to hurt him. The issue was his portrayal in the group. He wasn't portrayed as the heavy-hitter/difference maker of the group on a regular basis.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Seth being mad at Punk is dumb. Seth had that match lost before CM Punk interfere. Now Drew takes the L and gives way to illegitimacy... Forces SummerSlam to be a triple threat match.

It’s not dumb though. He‘s mad because now he can’t challenge for the title while Priest is champ.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Beetlejuice the last dude i expected to see or hear referenced in this here MITB thread :mjlol:

lester-green-beetle.gif