[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Let's go Chelsea :blessed:

0khny8vkfst61.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The way Punk was looking at the title looked like he realized how stupid it was to stop his rival from getting the title and he was gone use it to knock out Priest to help Drew get it so he can win it off him. Him looking at the title like that then using it to knock Drew out sends the message “fukk this title :hhh:

So nah this did anything but elevate the title :sas2:
Punk already explained why he wasn't with that bullshyt of "oh he wants to win it off Drew"
Nah he promised as long as there was air in his lungs Drew was never winning a title in WWE again :russ:
That's just absolutely intense hatred
Dumbass Drew should've never called his shot

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah but Kaiser wasn't really winning either. I get blaming him for all the pinfalls. But, I still just think they wasted the stable by cutting him. Especially since Kasier still ain't "winning" regularly either.

:sas2:

Whenever they did win though, Kaiser was the one getting the pins.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
does a screwed up cash in diminish the value of the briefcase? they had Priest wait until mania, and now drew got it with the potential of Punk fukkery. are they willing to waste the briefcase until the next MITB? unless the troll comment i made about jey ends up being Drew and he's secretly with the bloodline or gonna cash in on Cody. :jbhmm:
See this only helps the story line. Now you got Seth mad at Punk. This storyline just got better.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The whole year didn't help Priest get over. The briefcase actually hurts long-term storytelling bc we all knew Reigns and now Cody not losing to a cash-in
There were six men in that match...