7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
How did people not understand the whole Punk/King dynamic when last week he said "Punk's turned his back on the WWE Universe."

:beli:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Agreed, I'd add the Ryback to that list as well. Suprised he hasn't been on recently

Ya know, due to him not being on, I completely forgot about his existence. That goes to show that those guys (Squasher's) ain't about nothing. Him, Tensai (before the whole Tyson situation), and Brodus are interchangeable.

Now I get that not everyone can be a Mark Henry, I mean look at how long it took for Henry to become enjoyable but still these guys just aren't doing it for me.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ditto! Their gimmicks have no legs, yet they are receiving a decent amount face time? Ish makes no sense. It would be one thing if seeing the aforementioned was in small doses or a weekly rotation, but there is no need to have Santino, Heath Slater, Brodus and Tensai on a Raw show when none of them are in feuds.

I think the worse thing is what you mentioned- a lot of newer people aren't actually doing anything. They're just having matches with no feuds or storylines happening. Slater has one with the ongoing legend beatdowns... but what are Brodus, Tensai, Cesaro, Ryback, Sandow, and others doing besides winning matches over unmatched opponents? They need a direction, especially somebody like Brodus who's over but ain't had an actual storyline yet.

And Santino is the losing-est US champion ever. He loses so many non-title matches, he doesn't even have title matches.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
db may have gotten a lot of time today, but he is being turned in to a big joke. is this what you guys want? if things keep going this way, the damage will be permanent. wwe stay fukking everything up.

This is the exact same push angle got. Bryan is hitting the ball out of the park with it. I feel like he's IS early 2000s Angle right now. Dudes forgot about Kurt walkin around with wigs on and shyt. Playin banjos in cowboy hats and all types of fukkery. You Suck = Yes.

Permanent damage my ass. This nikka had a virgin angle with the Bellas, aint shyt hurting Bryan. If he keeps being this funny, the fans will eventually get behind him even more. Dude is over as fukk and its gonna stay that way.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Heath Slater has no legs? He's gotten over just by virtue of his douchebag look, annoying drawl, and good selling ability. He's got all the tools and he's using them; what more does he need to do?

Tell ya, nikkas these days don't appreciate simplicity! Gotta have all these worked shoots and fourth-wall breakin and all that shyt. Why in my day we had a promo, a match, and we were done! :old:

Lol...That's all fine and well but really aside from Heath getting his ass beat, no one is checking for him. Hence me saying, his gimmick has no legs. I mean hey, he's playing his position and that's great but Z-Ryder played his position, truly got himself over and was relegated to being a bytch ass mofo, who became Kane's whipping boy. Thing is Slater is already a whipping boy and he's not really all that over. Meh.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Lol...That's all fine and well but really aside from Heath getting his ass beat, no one is checking for him. Hence me saying, his gimmick has no legs. I mean hey, he's playing his position and that's great but Z-Ryder played his position, truly got himself over and was relegated to being a bytch ass mofo, who became Kane's whipping boy. Thing is Slater is already a whipping boy and he's not really all that over. Meh.
Apples and oranges. Ryder got himself over in a way I don't think any WWE wrestler has done or can do since. Not to mention the whole Ryder Revolution was based on the fact that he wasn't getting screentime and wanted it.

Heathcliff's already accomplished Phase One :win:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I think the worse thing is what you mentioned- a lot of newer people aren't actually doing anything. They're just having matches with no feuds or storylines happening. Slater has one with the ongoing legend beatdowns... but what are Brodus, Tensai, Cesaro, Ryback, Sandow, and others doing besides winning matches over unmatched opponents? They need a direction, especially somebody like Brodus who's over but ain't had an actual storyline yet.

And Santino is the losing-est US champion ever. He loses so many non-title matches, he doesn't even have title matches.

Exactly! These guys need to be put in feuds or to keep with the entertainment part, decent storylines. I mean how is anyone supposed to care about the aforementioned, if creative doesn't. Squash matches or in the case of Santino/Slater jobber matches. It's silly.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the exact same push angle got. Bryan is hitting the ball out of the park with it. I feel like he's IS early 2000s Angle right now. Dudes forgot about Kurt walkin around with wigs on and shyt. You Suck = Yes.

Permanent damage my ass. This nikka had a virgin angle with the Bellas, aint shyt hurting Bryan. If he keeps being this funny, the fans will eventually get behind him even more. Dude is over as fukk and its gonna stay that way.

I'm one of his biggest stans, and I'm honestly looking forward to him getting sonned every week. Plus he looked gully as fukk in his match tonight so I'm not complaining. Classic matches/comedic heel is spot-on.

Daniel Bryan=Charlie Kelly of the WWE :smugfavre:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I will give Slater the credit of being one of the most uninteresting muhfukkas they had until he settled into this role. It's at least a point in the show where you know something entertaining is about to happen when you see him in the ring talkin' shyt.

BUT... it kinda reminds me of another former tag team champion who had an uninteresting singles run until he started doing some entertaining shyt for a few months. Remember Charlie Haas and his impressions? Then it ended and he went right back to the irrelevant pile. That's probably what's in Slater's future once this runs its course.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
db may have gotten a lot of time today, but he is being turned in to a big joke. is this what you guys want? if things keep going this way, the damage will be permanent. wwe stay fukking everything up.
The serious stuff in the main event is gonna flop. Bryan getting mic time is gonna keep pretty fukking over. He handled those segments in hilarious fashion.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Apples and oranges. Ryder got himself over in a way I don't think any WWE wrestler has done or can do since. Not to mention the whole Ryder Revolution was based on the fact that he wasn't getting screentime and wanted it.

Heathcliff's already accomplished Phase One :win:

Yeah and once he got that screen time, what did it lead to. *ahem* I don't care for Z-Ry, never made it a secret but I do commend him for getting himself over. I think when it comes to certain aspects, some assume that what they chuckle and respond to every else does. I think that's the case with Heath. I mean Jillian Hall was "over" with her singing gimmick but we all know how that played out...

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
The serious stuff in the main event is gonna flop.
You just said a Rock angle is gonna flop.

Well folks we need to wrap this shyt up. 2012 really is gonna be the end of the world. Kiss your girlfriends and pack your bags, time to migrate to Mars.