7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How can Crawford and Spence promotion be bigger???

Neither guys are trash talkers :russ:
Exactly. This fight doesn't need all the extra shyt. Their fighting styles are gonna sell this fight. Hardcore fans and casuals alike are hyped about it. Even mma fans are hyped about it. Off word of mouth alone this will do great numbers.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How can Crawford and Spence promotion be bigger???

Neither guys are trash talkers :russ:

Only way the promotion would be bigger is if the fight got announced back in April and nikkas had a month or two more to promote it. Bigger press tour, etc...

but as it stands, both them nikkas been on a lot of boxing blogs and channels hyping shyt up so its not like they not trying to promote it.. It just like you said, they not trash talkers or affiliated with anybody like that so you not gonna get the sound bytes and fukkery with their interviews like you would from Tank n Ryan.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Exactly. This fight doesn't need all the extra shyt. Their fighting styles are gonna sell this fight. Hardcore fans and casuals alike are hyped about it. Even mma fans are hyped about it. Off word of mouth alone this will do great numbers.
Yeah ain’t lying about MMA fans being hyped about it

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Does anybody here think Errol is stronger than Bud? I hear/see that a lot out there and it's crazy to me. Errol is probably more POWERFUL (punching power) but Bud is arguably the strongest man at 147. Seen breh picking up 6'6" 300 pound brehs like it's nothing. Plus his wrestling background. And he was pushing Shawn Porter off him like a ragdoll

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Does anybody here think Errol is stronger than Bud? I hear/see that a lot out there and it's crazy to me. Errol is probably more POWERFUL (punching power) but Bud is arguably the strongest man at 147. Seen breh picking up 6'6" 300 pound brehs like it's nothing. Plus his wrestling background. And he was pushing Shawn Porter off him like a ragdoll
Porter said Spence got heavier hands but Crawford's punches sting you more. But yea bud is way stronger physically than people think. Porter was able to push everybody back except bud. Even when porter landed something big Crawford barely moved.

The first 3 rounds are gonna be very interesting. I expect bud to move at the start to get Spence's timing down but by round 3 I think bud will be throwing haymakers. Both of em.