7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen a Spence Stan ever acknowledge that clip. That clip alone deads any and every argument they have. That's checkmate. It's over. Spence himself admitted he didn't want that bud fade.

Spence: "Shawn Porter got a belt too. why wouldn't I take the easy road and knock porter out?....why wouldn't I?....why wouldn't I?:jbhmm:

Bud: :gucci:.....you a smart man :mjlol:

Bud was chasing Spence and them PBC dudes for YEARS. I don't wanna hear shyt about resumes. And at the end of the day it don't even matter. They're fighting in 3 weeks. But make no mistake about it. Spence 100% ducked bud in the past.

Tell the full story :ufdup:
:dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
My sentiments exactly y’all ain’t too bright like Crawford…

Spence stands on what he says, Crawford backtracks and contradicts himself within a course of two sentences…
There is no rebuttal to that clip. Even now you're not acknowledging Spence's statement.

Did Errol Spence admit he was gonna avoid bud and take the easy road?....yes or no?....just give a clear answer. Stop talking in circles.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
There is no rebuttal to that clip. Even now you're not acknowledging Spence's statement.

Did Errol Spence admit he was gonna avoid bud and take the easy road?....yes or no?....just give a clear answer. Stop talking in circles.
How do you avoid someone you putting on your schedule…..

Wait in line lil nikka

full

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
That's what I thought :mjlol:

Spence stans scared yall gonna turn to dust if you acknowledge that clip:pachaha:

dust-spiderman.gif
Bro you not putting the whole context of the argument just one sound bite of a conversation. If you don’t get what Errol was doing then you slow as hell and don’t know how dollars work..

Two weeks from now don’t be a duck sauce no hot sauce having..like your hero

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is Crawford bytching and crying about promotion? Showtime put them nikkas in front of ESPN a day after the fight was announced, 2 press conferences on each coast, they've both been on major media platforms promoting the fight, All Access already over 1M views after a few days, this ain't no different than Tank/Ryan except Tank/Ryan connected with the Twitch streamers as well(they're younger so it makes sense). nikka crying about his "neighbor's Grandma" not knowing who he is, you fought on HBO and ESPN for a decade, if she don't know who you are by now then it's never happening.