7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
We still in here talking about resumes like the whole PBC didn't blatantly duck bud for years :mjlol: ....Spence said himself he was gonna take the easy road instead of facing him :russ: ....PBC froze bud out. They refused to even acknowledge his existence on their telecasts until they started getting backlash on social media.

Funny how Spence stans always wanna ignore these facts when it comes to resumes. No question Spence has a better resume. But he also had access to a better crop of fighters. It's not buds fault them PBC dudes were tucking their tails between their legs :yeshrug:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We still in here talking about resumes like the whole PBC didn't blatantly duck bud for years :mjlol: ....Spence is on CAMERA saying he was gonna take the easy road instead of facing him :russ: ....PBC froze bud out. They refused to even acknowledge his existence on their telecasts until they started getting backlash on social media.

Funny how Spence stans always wanna ignore these facts when it comes to resumes. No question Spence has a better resume. But he also had access to a better crop of fighters. It's not buds fault them PBC dudes were tucking their tails between their legs :yeshrug:

Spence fans will NEVER acknowledge this
Watch them pretend this post doesn't exist :deadrose:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Spence fans will NEVER acknowledge this
Watch them pretend this post doesn't exist :deadrose:
I don't think I've ever seen a Spence Stan ever acknowledge that clip. That clip alone deads any and every argument they have. That's checkmate. It's over. Spence himself admitted he didn't want that bud fade.

Spence: "Shawn Porter got a belt too. why wouldn't I take the easy road and knock porter out?....why wouldn't I?....why wouldn't I?:jbhmm:

Bud: :gucci:.....you a smart man :mjlol:

Bud was chasing Spence and them PBC dudes for YEARS. I don't wanna hear shyt about resumes. And at the end of the day it don't even matter. They're fighting in 3 weeks. But make no mistake about it. Spence 100% ducked bud in the past.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen a Spence Stan ever acknowledge that clip. That clip alone deads any and every argument they have. That's checkmate. It's over. Spence himself admitted he didn't want that bud fade.

Spence: "Shawn Porter got a belt too. why wouldn't I take the easy road and knock porter out?....why wouldn't I?....why wouldn't I?:jbhmm:

Bud: :gucci:.....you a smart man :mjlol:

Bud was chasing Spence and them PBC dudes for YEARS. I don't wanna hear shyt about resumes. And at the end of the day it don't even matter. They're fighting in 3 weeks. But make no mistake about it. Spence 100% ducked bud.

Tell the full story ..