7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Spence a DAWG..he say he plans to break Crawfords will:wow:

Ain’t no feeling in the world when you boxing somebody and you see the will to fight leave their eyes:banderas: .
That's the whole Spence thing. That's what he does. He doesn't really have another way most of the time.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Damn we really are only four weeks away. Anybody know if they're showing this in any theaters?

4 weeks away with absolutely no buzz or hype

Said this a month ago, these two have 0 personality to sell a big fight.. Casuals don’t know them… Tank/Garcia had 5x the hype

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps

Said this a month ago, these two have 0 personality to sell a big fight.. Casuals don’t know them… Tank/Garcia had 5x the hype
Wtf are you talking about some of their press run punchlines been going viral…

As far as personality… they have way more noteworthy dialogue than Tank and Garcia and their fight sold out faster and for more dollars. Errol and Terence also been doing interviews on TBC and MDWOG.

Why you worried about hype anyways ?
This is not Harlem behavior you displaying.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I think this honestly the first fight in my entire life to where I legit don’t care who win. I said that plenty times and ain’t really mean that shyt once it started but for sure. shyt maybe this gonna be another time, but I ain’t never felt this nonchalant about whoever wins I don’t give a fukk and actually was a huge fan of both fighters. Terrance getting beat, damn comeback Crawford. Spence getting beat, shyt get him out Spence. It almost bothers me that I can’t side with somebody for the excitement factor. But that’s what boxing is about…. The actual sport . So I’m excited as fukk for this

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
How are you measuring "buzz" :dahell:
Both these dudes have been promoting the fight crazy, doing everything from no name podcasts to the major outlets. People been talking about it since the fight got announced. Only thing really missing is the big national prime time tv commercial which might be hard with no Football right now but maybe they have something coming

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

This fight would have sold itself 2 years ago. They let this crap overcook, and now the buzz isn't as big. I get the sense the numbers won't be as big as people think either. Tank vs Garcia will remain the biggest fight numbers wise this year.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just really hope this fight doesn't end in a draw lol
I'll have to see someone walk down crawford to believe it..That boy tough as nails man.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ngl this song need to be in the next fight night