7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cute little articles like this keep hitting my line and they said the winner won't be #1 unless Inoue loses days before. Wrong. He's not even top 5. White folks are a trip..they really hate that two black men are the best of the best in the sport.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-1-6ab2decf83.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And then he proceeded to beat the dog shyt out of Ugas :mjlol:
It's actually funny i showed my new girlfriend a few fights from Spence and Crawford the other night (she don't watch boxing AT ALL) and she saw the Ugas fight when he caught Spence with those punches in the 6th and she was like

Her: 'Those commentators are so over dramatic.' :unimpressed:

Me: 'what you mean babe?' :jbhmm:

Her: 'He wasn't even hurt, why are they overreacting like that? They act like girls.' :hhh:

Me: :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough out of all the Spence fights I've showed her (vs Brook, Mikey, Porter, Danny, Ugas) the only one he fought who she felt like actually had him a little gun shy was (@patscorpio is gonna hate to hear this) was Danny Garcia. She was like 'I noticed fighting him he always made sure to get his hands back up to protect his chin, the others he was almost fighting them kinda reckless, like he didn't respect them. She actually said she thinks Danny hurt Spence several times in their fight with body shots, but she said 'Spence got a good poker face, but he know them punches hurt.' Lol

She was :scust: at Porter in both the Spence and Crawford fights. She felt like he was doing really good in both fights in the beginning and got reckless and just started fighting wild and sloppy.
:russ: the Porter's Way :hubie:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I never enjoy watching Porter fight. He's a very wild and ugly fighter (stylistically). Shawn smothers his best work and has pillows for fists.