7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah the trajctory for him was a gaurenteed HOF career, at this rate he is still solid if he can
1.undispute 147 by beating.Bud (he would have then legit cleared out his entire generation)
2. Unify 154
3. Get 1 belt at 160
4.Canelo fight

He does that then he still is HOF worthy imo
I don't 2-4 happening, as I only think Spence has 3 or 4 more fights left in him, if that, honestly.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Who legacy is hurt more if they lose?

If Crawford loses than a lot of the stuff ppl been saying the last 5 yrs will be validated, though he still would have work at lower divisions to fall back on
If Spence loses then the side of the street stuff would look even worse despite him having better names on the resume at welter
I think the loser is going to look like they might have been "exposed" either way
Stakes is high (C) dela

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If Crawford loses than a lot of the stuff ppl been saying the last 5 yrs will be validated, though he still would have work at lower divisions to fall back on
If Spence loses then the side of the street stuff would look even worse despite him having better names on the resume at welter
I think the loser is going to look like they might have been "exposed" either way
Stakes is high (C) dela

How can arguably the PfP 1 vs 2 = exposed lmfao wtf.

This fight is gonna determine the #1 PfP to most people.

Spence winning = he is that dude as he cleared out his entire generation + Beat a HOF

Crawford winning prob has a bigger reward as its undeniable Spence is the best Welterweight, the question is his P4P status, and if Bud wins you can argue he has a convo for all time great or at minimum Generational Great (with generation = 20/25 yrs).

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Stakes is high (C) dela
Spence has nothing to lose and will have plenty of excuses. Crawford has everything to lose. His entire career will be scrutinized, especially if he's dominated.