7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Talk y'all shyt Bud fans, he whooped my boy ass can't even say shyt I'm over here with the :martin: face.

My guys Spence and Fulton in the same week. :mjcry:

Still gonna ride with Jermell KO'ing Canelo too cause I don't switch up on my guys.
Mayne both
Spence only wanted one fight :manny: Crawfords camp moved well in and outside the ring, stalled Spence out and came in sharper. A stay busy fight would have helped Spence to some unknown degree.

I dunno about that I feel that is relative, Bud's stay busy fight was way back in December. I feel like no matter if you stay busy a fighter that is better than you that didn't stay busy will always have your number.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Couldn’t even watch this again unless I just wanna watch a man get abused. It was completely uncompetitive. Bud basically let him do his thing for one round just to see by the 6th round Errol wasnout there like Fight Night when the whole stamina meter is down

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He's always been proud of being the guy that's willing to step into the fire and break a man's will even it means taking damage. And he's lived by that rep in all of his biggest fights. Which is also why he got touched up plenty in all of those fights. By brook, by danny, by porter, by ugas. And this fight will be no different.

Bud KO/TKO 9

You don't know what you're talking about. Let's see what happens.

:sas1:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Saying Spence doesn't fight cautiously doesn't mean he doesn't fight smart. He's obviously a high IQ fighter. But he's not a play it safe fighter fighter by any means. And it's dumb as hell to think otherwise. By saying he doesn't fight cautiously means he's not gonna sit back and wait for his opponent to give him openings. He's gonna create those openings by applying pressure. Even if it means he takes punches in the process.

That's been his motto from the beginning. He's never not been that fighter. He's never not been willing to take 2 punches in order to land 1. That's not fighting cautious. shyt, go up to Spence and ask him if he's gonna fight cautiously and he'll prolly laugh in your face :mjlol: .....And he wears that badge proudly. He's always been proud of being the guy that's willing to step into the fire and break a man's will even it means taking damage. And he's lived by that rep in all of his biggest fights. Which is also why he got touched up plenty in all of those fights. By brook, by danny, by porter, by ugas. And this fight will be no different.

Bud KO/TKO 9
No edit tag on this post

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There was a slo no replay of Crawford throwing an uppercut to early that missed as Spence was coming in during the 3rd. Had me saying “oh!! Hes going to go back to that!” which he did.

Reminded me of when Floyd was trying to catch Hatton with the checkhook early in their fight and eventually did