7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His opposition ain't elite. We can't put Spencer in the elite boxers in his division from any era.

Spencer has too many holes and would get beat badly.

I'm more astounded by the lack of head movement and footwork in the ring.
To be serious for a moment yes, Spence beat better names at 147 during his title fights but the difference in level between the PBC side (Porter, Ugas, Swift) and the TR side (Horn, Benavidez, Mean Machine…) was always overstated by PBC’s stans. The difference wasn’t that big and we could see that in Bud’s last few fights.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Exactly, every fault dude showed last night been on full display his entire career, nothing new from Spence...

His entire career we been hearing his stans say dumb shyt like

"bu bu bu but he didn't bother moving his head much and used his face to block punches because dude he was fighting was no threat"

We BEEN telling yall FOR YEARS that shyt was going to get him lit up against the right one, and Bud was that right one...
Everytime he looks suspect it was cause he CHOSE to fight that way. I don't think I've ever heard any Spence stans even admit he had any flaws. They had become the most delusional fanbase in boxing.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Talk y'all shyt Bud fans, he whooped my boy ass can't even say shyt I'm over here with the :martin: face.

My guys Spence and Fulton in the same week. :mjcry:

Still gonna ride with Jermell KO'ing Canelo too cause I don't switch up on my guys.
You're gonna have a bad time bro :francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
To be serious for a moment yes, Spence beat better names at 147 during his title fights but the difference in level between the PBC side (Porter, Ugas, Swift) and the TR side (Horn, Benavidez, Mean Machine…) was always overstated by PBC’s stans. The difference wasn’t that big and we could see that in Bud’s last few fights.
More popular don't = better

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think one of the few things that Spence did that surprised me was how blatantly he was over reaching while going low with his jabs..I'm thinking all Crawford has to do is give him a nudge and he would go down due to being off balance...and it caused the first KD

Told dudes at work for MONTHS his undoing was his lunging past his lead leg and ducking his head.

Nikkas wouldn't listen

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Embarrassing fight from Spence.
That's being outclassed.
Which doesn't make sense.

1st round I'm wondering why Spence looked so slow. Jabbed looked like it was in half speed.

That was the fight. Crawford was beating Spence to the punch everytime. And his jab was better, sharper and harder.
Anything you saw after that was because of this

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Just waking up and still in disbelief. I expected a more competitive fight. One of the most lopsided matches I’ve seen between champs in recent memory.

Spence is my Texas guy, but Crawford showed there are levels in that ring. The skill disparity is gaping and glaring. Spence is great, but Crawford is generational. There’s nothing that Spence does better in the ring than Crawford and Crawford exposed that. I knew it was over in the 2nd. Hats off to Bud, much deserved win.

Idk what EJ does after this, but if his team loves him they shouldn’t allow him to get in the ring with Bud again. The scariest part is Bud didn’t have to even unzip his bag and go in it. He could’ve turned up and shifted into another gear. Damn hate to see EJ go out like that :mjcry:.
I’m hurt too man. Spence is my favorite fighter. Bud was just better, I suppose. But make sure you still rockin with Spence. I’m seeing too many people turn on him and it’s pissing me off lol. Fake ass fans were never fans in the first place.