7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Everytime he looks suspect it was cause he CHOSE to fight that way. I don't think I've ever heard any Spence stans even admit he had any flaws. They had become the most delusional fanbase in boxing.
Spence fanboys really drank the Kool-aid.. nikkas really believed he was gonna walk straight through and destroy Crawford like he was some search n destroy 1 punch KO artist.. They really believed he couldn't stop or even drop a blown up 135 pounder because he chose not to and wanted to go the distance showing off his skills :bryan:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I remember a few years back ppl claimed Loma is on the level or better than Bud. Look at the two of them now :mjlol:
I still rate Loma highly but there were people talking about loma vs crawford when T craw was at 140 and I hated that shyt. Loma is relatively small for 135 :hubie:people needed to chill man.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Spence fanboys really drank the Kool-aid.. nikkas really believed he was gonna walk straight through and destroy Crawford like he was some search n destroy 1 punch KO artist.. They really believed he couldn't stop or even drop a blown up 135 pounder because he chose not to and wanted to go the distance showing off his skills :bryan:
Like he was just going to start walking him down on some Terminator shyt, he was gonna crush him to the body and destroy his eye socket

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

ob4Tc60.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and Crawford picks the weight...if Spence takes the fight he's going to get packed up..brutally and in even quicker fashion...if not Spence Boots is next
Breh they aren’t doing Spence Boots next, Boots would go Harlem Globetrotter on the Spence was saw last night

Errol Spence’s next fight needs to be Nico Ali Walsh breh. He needs some build-up

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man I was hoping bud put on a b-hop vs Trinidad level display. And he ended up doing something 10 times worse. This was one of the most brutal beatdowns I ever seen. Bud is just so fukkin mean man. He's never content with just winning. He wants to fukkin obliterate you and take your soul.
Though to be fair Hopkins disrespecting Tito Flag and then doing that to him was :scust:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I’m hurt too man. Spence is my favorite fighter. Bud was just better, I suppose. But make sure you still rockin with Spence. I’m seeing too many people turn on him and it’s pissing me off lol. Fake ass fans were never fans in the first place.
Lot of clownish posts in here. You ride with ya guy even if the other guy is better. Even if he loses. :salute:

Some of us never participated in the stupid PBC vs other promotions garbage. Just wanted to see top fighters square off.