7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He told him since the 2nd Rd not to stay in the pocket after throwing punches

ESJ just didn't have the movement and timing to perform it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah I hate how w a loss now it negates everything that came b4 in boxing. Then They wonder why nikkas don’t be fighting each other :beli:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think one of the few things that Spence did that surprised me was how blatantly he was over reaching while going low with his jabs..I'm thinking all Crawford has to do is give him a nudge and he would go down due to being off balance...and it caused the first KD

when I give my full analysis I will explain this, you just tell me where to drop it. but that was Spence's "adjustment" Bud shuts down every fighter by setting the distance. its a distance that cant be overcome without taking some serious heat in return.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"Terence is more athleticism than skill"- Derrick james

:skip:

1579865518.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah I hate how w a loss now it negates everything that came b4 in boxing. Then They wonder why nikkas don’t be fighting each other :beli:
Blaming the trainer like these aren't 30+ year old experienced boxers is some shyt. James gave him all the right advice he didn't take it. This was over after 3rd round.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
This why I'm saying Errol can't be called elite.

Errol looked like an amateur. It's one thing to lose. But he looked like he ain't belong.

Errol had no head movement
No feel in how to move in the ring
Telegraphed and slow punches
No power in the punches
No use of angles to attack offensively or use them on defense
No ring IQ
No 2nd or 3rd plan after the 1st didn't work

If Spencer fights someone of his same caliber I think he'll lose handily from this point forward

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
it actually is when either there is a true separation in class or someone is wildly overrated. they said there were only 4 other fights I think between undefeated fighters at 147 for undisputed. I saw two of them. SRL/Hearns and Curry/McCrory. in the latter it was a clear separation of class. ironically Bud reminds me a little bit of THAT Curry who was rated best P4P fighter at that time.

I've been sold on Crawford since the Rios/Alvarado undercard. I just won lunch from two nikkas at work who I told it was gonna be a Bud 10th round TKO.

I been telling em.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blaming the trainer like these aren't 30+ year old experienced boxers is some shyt. James gave him all the right advice he didn't take it. This was over after 3rd round.

He didn't take it cause he doesn't have the ability and athleticism to do it

He's too flat footed

My stance in the fight before was Spence would win on card or get Bud out late because of the constant barrage of punches but I knew he would have to take the counters to do it. He just couldn't take the punches is all

He lacks the talent of Bud but I thought his effort would overcome it..it didn't

Ennis may be the only one in this era that probably could but he doesn't have the chin either

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This why I'm saying Errol can't be called elite.

Errol looked like an amateur. It's one thing to lose. But he looked like he ain't belong.

Errol had no head movement
No feel in how to move in the ring
Telegraphed and slow punches
No power in the punches
No use of angles to attack offensively or use them on defense
No ring IQ
No 2nd or 3rd plan after the 1st didn't work

If Spencer fights someone of his same caliber I think he'll lose handily from this point forward
Now what does that say about Spence opposition at 147?