7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yeah Crawford beat his ass from pillar to post and is better in every boxing attribute.

I predicted a Crawford win. Spence my favourite of the last decade however.

But damn, he got whopped, but he also had terrible vision. Tbh I think his shyt is fukked up.

I’ve had bad concussion / accidents, and that shyt fukks your eyesight, for real.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That’s pretty much what he did the last couple of rounds. He had the will beaten out of him and he started getting pushed back for the first time in his career. Bud started walking him down, he definitely wasn’t pushing forward much after the 6th round
I see why is stop coming in the ring….

Dude came forward all night. fukk is you talking about? He got caught in between shots.

@patscorpio is always this bad in the Ring?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, I wanted Spence to win, but the last few weeks I switched over to Bud to beat him. I felt like Spence was just too robotic for him. Bud is like a cat. My friends were like you wilding etc etc and they all actually bought Spence shirts. I was the only one not betting on Spence. I felt he was hungrier too - less pampered - no big team, no Haymon, no showtime - even Bob didn’t care for him at TR. I felt like he had so much more to prove and really came up from the gutter. It felt like Spence would be okay with a loss and Bud couldn’t afford to and wouldn’t accept one.

And believe it or not I still felt like Spence was the better fighter in terms of his resume and his road to this fight etc. And yes, Bud does have a lackluster resume to me and most ppl loved him mostly from the eye ball test and had him p4p #1 off that - not really his victories or about who he beat. I never do p4p based on eye ball test.

Now I’m mad Canelo about to beat Jermell because I would love to see Bud be 3x undisputed.

Bud refused that trash ass contract Haymon first three at him, held out, got his 50/50 (which he probably didn’t deserve), went on PBC/SHO and EMBARRASED their premiere fighter in a calm, collected, zoned in manner I haven’t seen in..idk..ever? Dude was bold, brilliant and beautiful in there. So late in his career though. Hope he gets to fight Jermell and maybe even push himself to 160 and collect belts there.

the eye test ALONG with HOW they beat fighters is how you assess ability. he destroyed everyone he faced for the past 8 years or so. look at the way he beat them. what makes him special is the same thing that makes Floyd special....if you watch WHO they fought, they always make adjustments and never fight each fighter exact same way. look at the way Floyd fought Zab. bet you didnt notice that Floyd never jabbed Zab to the body did you? reason being and I said it here many times before....Zab was too fast and powerful and if he would have countered over the top he wouldve hurt Floyd. Floyd never gave Zab that opportunity...so Zab really had limited ways to mount an offense.

Even if Jermell loses he still will be undisputed at 154, what are you talking about? his belts arent on the line, Canelo's are. unless Mell gets totally outclassed, he could be next for Bud. and I expect Mell to really give Canelo that work whether he wins or not.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I see why is stop coming in the ring….

Dude came forward all night. fukk is you talking about? He got caught in between shots.

@patscorpio is always this bad in the Ring?
It's been "interesting" bro :heh:..lol

But you're right Spence came forward but Crawford was picking him off with mean counters..inside, mid range, long...Spence made no adjustments to any of it

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think he stops him faster. I never liked Jeemell. He got a few decisions that I thought was bullshyt.

Charlo twins are similar to Spence but maybe not quite as good. I like their offense but if Mell got in a fight with Bud like he did with Castano, it wouldnt work in his favor

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah Crawford beat his ass from pillar to post and is better in every boxing attribute.
He is/was but errol looked terrible this fight probably worse he's ever looked timing wise. Punch resistance was damn near zero never seen him that bad on all aspects. That last layoff/accident may have closed him forever. I'd rather him retire than rematch.