7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
PBC is finished, who they got left? Charlo?? :pachaha:

Tank. He not crossing the street anytime soon now
Issac Cruz coming right up

IMG-7603.gif

My god :picard:.....Crawford's ability to generate so much power at close range is insane. He was damn near lifting Spence off his feet.
But Bud can’t fight on the inside they said :unimpressed:
The ease with which he calmly blocked Spence work on the inside and countered with hooks to the head and body was crazy

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Bud beat the dog fukk out of Errol. I'm not surprised that Errol lost, I'm surprised HOW he lost. I didn't see any of the "dog" the he's always priding himself on

How Spence lost was surprising but the dog was in him tonight........there's no doubt about it for me. If there's one thing you can't take away from Errol is his competitiveness and the dog in him. Errol easily could have gotten on his bike and went into survival mode but he kept throwing and coming forward throughout this fight despite gettting the shyt beat out of him. Dude was ready to die in that ring tonight.

He just ran into a better man with better defense, handspeed, power and timing and just got hit and countered at will. There's absolutely no shame in that.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Errol easily could have gotten on his bike and went into survival mode
That’s pretty much what he did the last couple of rounds. He had the will beaten out of him and he started getting pushed back for the first time in his career. Bud started walking him down, he definitely wasn’t pushing forward much after the 6th round

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
That’s pretty much what he did the last couple of rounds. He had the will beaten out of him and he started getting pushed back for the first time in his career. Bud started walking him down, he definitely wasn’t pushing forward much after the 6th round

He got dropped in the 7th round coming in......even in the 9th round he was still aggressive and got countered throwing an overhand left right before Crawford landed a bunch of shyt and the ref stopped the fight.

I saw a guy who just didn't have any answers for what Crawford had for him. Even as he was getting pushed back, he still maintained his output. To me survival mode would have been if he completely stopped throwing and got on his bike to make it until the end of the fight and avoid getting KO'd. I didn't see him quit tonight.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
PBC is finished, who they got left? Charlo?? :pachaha:

I don't understand the anti-pbc sentiment on a so called black forum. Y'all want racist ass golden boy or top rank that crawford sued to run this shyt?

Bud got his biggest pay day + publicity with PBC after wandering in the obsecurity of TR where he would constantly get sonned by Bob Arum.

Errol may have lost, but PBC ain't going nowhere :umad:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
I don't understand the anti-pbc sentiment on a so called black forum. Y'all want racist ass golden boy or top rank that crawford sued to run this shyt?

Bud got his biggest pay day + publicity with PBC after wandering in the obsecurity of TR where he would constantly get sonned by Bob Arum.

Errol may have lost, but PBC ain't going nowhere :umad:
Your insecurities are showing sir, who does PBC have left? Tank and Charlo? :mjlol:Are you living through PBC? Are they cutting you a check? Seriously who f&&@ cares loser.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Your insecurities are showing sir, who does PBC have left? Tank and Charlo? :mjlol:Are you living through PBC? Are they cutting you a check? Seriously who f&&@ cares loser.
Right. PBC gets pushback cause they actually have a stan fan base on here.
No one gives a fukk about top rank, dazn, or golden boy as platforms. People judge them objectively when they on nut shyt.
Talking about anti black, when pretty much every black fighter that ain't on pbc gets hated on and nit picked by them LDBC nikkas