7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is making excuses for Errol. He lost. Bud was just better. There’s no excuses.

But this type of post is what I find sad and what kills the sport. Dude takes an L and all of a sudden, you can predict his career trajectory? You think he’s about done? This type of attitude is exactly why dudes don’t wanna risk their 0’s and why the best fights are so hard to make. The fans end up being fickle as hell.

Errol is far from anywhere close to being done.
Facts. It's almost like boxers are set up to fail.

People will slob MMA endlessly talking about "The best fight the best" and "fighters aren't afraid to lose".

They'll shyt on boxers for fighting their mandatories and for fighting cautiously. Then when they turn around and give them what they asked for, they'll still shyt on them.

Spence can bounce back from this. He lost to an exceptional fighter. It happens and if fans want the best to fight the best, they better stop writing fighters off.

shyt, look at Smoking Joe. Beaten like a dirty rug against Foreman but gave Ali hell.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Crazy to think that a blown up 126 pounder in Gamboa gave him a tougher (and more exciting) fight than Spence did. He even stunned Crawford momentarily

Gamboa was defensively lacking and never got to his potential. He was explosive as hell in his time

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
TiapJ8n.mp4

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously you and five other posters are being defensive. If you weren’t you would’ve answered my question and kept it moving. Now your pretending not to be butt hurt after your hero got his azz whooped tonight.

You're the one who posted a Jordan smilie face as if you enjoyed the perception of PBC falling off. I asked you what's your problem with them. A logical question to what you posted.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I was wrong. Errol fans including myself said your accolades can’t fight for you. But Bud proved your resume can’t fight for you either. It’s who you are the night of the fight.

My favorite Crawford fight was Jeff Horn before this bc I thought he showed all the tools of an All Time Great but it was Jeff Horn so I gave credit but with an asterisk. This was a WORSE ass beating! He dominated and never took a step back. Ridiculous strength (my son will be wrestling and boxing for sure lol)

Bud Crawford the best fighter of this era and only two men can challenge that . Boots and Jermell.

If Jermell beats Canelo and comes back down to fight Bud at 154 forUndispusted?!

:wow:
The press conferences. The build up. 😭

That is THE FIGHT IN BOXING 🥊 🔥

But congratulations to my Libra brother who was born on the same day as me

Hope Spence is ok and honestly he may need to retire. Since the car accident my biggest issue with him is he’s lost his balance or lower body strength. He definitely fought hard after those knockdowns but he just might not physically have it no more.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I need Bud vs Boots or Mell Charlo.
Would of picked him against both even before this fight but now it’s very hard to see how any of those beat him.
Mell has legit one punch KO power but he’s outclassed, Boots is nice but not even sure he’s in the same league as Spence as of now let alone Bud

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Would of picked him against both even before this fight but now it’s very hard to see how any of those beat him.
Mell has legit one punch KO power but he’s outclassed, Boots is nice but not even sure he’s in the same league as Spence as of now let alone Bud

I can definitely see both beating him but I would favor Crawford. Boots has once in a generation talent. The power and speed would be a lot to handle. Charlo brings speed and destructive power but Bud’s countering might be an issue for him bc Tony Harrison had alot of success.

Great fukkin fights for boxing though.

Edit: I had Boots over Spence as well for the same reasons Bud beat him. I didn’t think Bud still had that gear in him he had from 2019. Boots is that but has more speed and as much power as Bud. That fight is fireworks but he has to be defensively responsible in that one. He’s shown the ability to be untouchable when he wants to be, but shyt I want to see it. This fight is why we have to SEE the fights made bc you never know.

Last edited: