7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I’m still in awe right now:wow:.....We witnessed something magical tonight....This was like kobe's 81 pt game type shyt. It was like bud could see 3 moves ahead. Boxing just doesn't get any better than that.

What was really crazy was how CALM bud looked in the ring. It was bone chilling. He was just hunting Spence down with a stone cold look on his face. Never show boated. Never got too excited. Even when he hurt him he never got reckless. He just stayed composed and let everything happen. This night will go down in infamy.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
IMG-7603.gif

My god :picard:.....Crawford's ability to generate so much power at close range is insane. He was damn near lifting Spence off his feet.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Bud coming out with a fishing net draped over his shoulder was cold as fukk :wow: ......playing mind games til the very end. that's some real life art of war shyt. Spence gonna have to retire all "big fish" apparel from this day forward:mjcry:

Errol said he needed something bigger than a fishing pole and he came with the fishing net they use to catch the big ems. he really fish filleted that man and served em with fries :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Cot damn, levels to this :wow:

I'm a Spence stan (but I also like Crawford) and I started being mad by round 4 lol. Felt that Crawford could have KOd Errol then and was just content in toying him. Spence not having any kind of plan B made this look BAD, it was thorough domination and Bud didn't even need to dig deep damn.

Can't hate though, Bud always had beautiful boxing and is a true sweet scientist with great timing. The accuracy and precision he displayed last night was incredible, I even think Bud could probably go up at 154 and do work as well, he looked strong and powerful and I think he can carry is power there as well. Never bit the switch hitting thing though because to me he was always a lefty and it was clear as day yesterday.

I don't know what is next for Spence :mjcry:
I don't see what he will do at 154 and will do nothing better in a rematch even if it's at 154, his style just is tailor made for Bud. I think Ennis probably will have an edge over him by next year.

By the way, why did the doc intervene at the start of round 5 only for never being seen again when he was getting battered ?