7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Crawford's hand speed is something not many people are talking about. That's a big factor, especially with those skills behind it.

There was a video of Terence Crawford wrestling and some dude who also wrestled said one thing about Terence Crawford you can tell right away about him as a wrestler is how calm he is and that he waits for the best opportunity to make his move. Somebody pointed out something similar here, but in his boxing style:

It was clearly a different tier in hand speed going into this fight.

People realluy write off handspeed for power. In reality Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ray Leonard, Tyson, Roy, etc. built a big part of their legacies off of handspeed. Take away their handspeed and they go down multiple tiers.

If you throw a heavy shot and my faster hands intercept it, you've basically brought your power into my faster landed punch.

Last edited:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I was concerned about how sloppy Spence had become over the years. Obviously out the ring as long as he was isn't a good thing, but we're talking about a type of fighter Errol has never faced. Versatile, quicker, stronger, just more skilled. Danny Garcia and Ugas don't compare lol.

I'm saying this all this as a fan of Spence since 2012. No excuses. He lost. He would've lost 16 months ago. 2 years ago. It is what it is.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Oh I definitely am. Bud KO9. Ain't shyt changed:childplease:
#fishfry

KO9

IMG-7600.jpg

Bud KO9

Signed. Sealed. Delivered. I'm almost starting to scare myself at these predictions :wow: