7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If bud lets this go inside too often it's a wrap.. he too prideful to get on that bike so he getting chewed up and stalked down. Imagine mean machine being more successful in there than spence..

I never understood this notion that Crawford is this "super mover" who has to "get on that bike". Just seems like a casual take from people who never watched Crawford outside of highlights

Crawford usually operates in the mid-range where he can trade punches, use his elite footwork, and catch you off guard, with maybe 25% of the time going inside with body shots, uppercuts, clinching, etc

He's played majority outside and "moved alot" in maybe only the Victor Postol and Bredies Prescott? Too many odd takes about Bud in this thread lol

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Lmfao. This commentator is wild lol. Dissed the shyt out of comic book movies. Dayym

Then talking about tattoos he says. I don't have any. Yeah we could be buried in a Jewish cemetery. Hella random shyt going on

He commentating on everything the fight most of the time lol

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think the car crash has changed people's pick since the rivalry began? For me it hasn't but i feel for many, it has...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't make to my brother's house today :mjcry: . We supposed to have boxing party and split half PPV.

Anybody got streams link for this fight? :feedme: I'll rep you so hard

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's 20 million each guaranteed and Bud still don't know about getting the back end, bringing revenue in, building money making relationships that bring in those big fights(canelo, pacman). spence prob getting all the backend since he got his upfront ol paycheck advance ass nikka
there are articles out that state the opposite of what you are saying, here is just one

stop pocket watching and being a chatty patty about stuff you know nothing about, errol already admitted that buds phone call is what got these paydays going