7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
IMG-7600.jpg

IMG-7601.jpg

IMG-7599.jpg

Bud KO9

Spence gonna break him but goddamn these nikkas in shape shape :noah: this shyt gonna be so fire :mjcry:

Thank you boxing gawds :mjcry:

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met Bud last December and had an at length discussion with him. Let me tell you, this guy is a dogg and it’s in him 24/7 and does not shut off. He is MJ/Kobe level competitive and I simply cannot see him losing. Bud w/a 10th round TKO stoppage. He will prove he is levels above Spence. Watch and see how great he is.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I met Bud last December and had an at length discussion with him. Let me tell you, this guy is a dogg and it’s in him 24/7 and does not shut off. He is MJ/Kobe level competitive and I simply cannot see him losing. Bud w/a 10th round TKO stoppage. He will prove he is levels above Spence. Watch and see how great he is.
He won't prove he's levels above..no.matter what happens. Spence had the better chin and everyone will see it less than 24 hrs.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s gonna win without a doubt. It won’t be because Spence lets him though. Bud’s skill level will never be questioned again after this fight.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Bud is the very SLIGHT favorite with the oddsmakers. Anywhere from -120 to -150. That's really dead even when it comes to betting. And this site is full of PBC stans so it's not surprising the poll is in favor of Spence. They view bud as an outsider.
A lot of late money coming in on Spence there is fluctuation compared to 3 days ago. Interesting to see what it will close at tomorrow.