7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't like the friendliness between Spence and Crawford. I am really hoping we don't get a dud of a fight tomorrow.
They like eachother in some strange way, So it takes a little away from da drama of da fight.

Crawford did say if Spence crosses da line he's fukking him up though :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly don't like the friendliness between Spence and Crawford. I am really hoping we don't get a dud of a fight tomorrow.
Errol bout to put this nikka six feet deep breh, don't worry.

Side note, this shyt will never not be funny to me.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Jermall must be really bugged out. The way nobody really reacted after he got slapped tells me he must have been talking crazy :hubie:

I hope dude gets some help or he’s done. Broner status.
Jermall shouldn’t have touched plant first

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Goddamn, how you get slapped like that :gucci: ? Big Charlo literally has zero fight in him at this point in his life.

I didn’t even know you could slap someone like that and just vacate the premises :dahell:. I’m from FL. Dudes would be manifesting from nothingness like that scene in TMNT where the foot clan beat Raphael ass on the rooftop to get at you if you slapped someone like that.