[7/19/23] AEW Dynamite BLOOD & GUTS: GOATa Ibushi debuts to reform Golden Elite, PAC returns, MJF/Cole double clothesline Garcia/Guevara, and more

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was sports entertained with the fukkery. :ehh:

Omega. I was legit :why: he took the nails board spots.

Ibushi. :francis: Gotta be the WOAT debut ever. Looked like he wasn’t in wrestling form in several years. Someone check @krackdagawd :huhldup: :damn:

Every time I looked at Mox it was like dude found new spots to bleed. I think he even rolled around in the glass for the fukk of it. :heh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Ibushi had an all time terrible debut considering the hype levels around it. Not one memorable thing from him outside of how terrible he looked to the point I thought he hurt his leg early on or something.

Beyond that I wish AEW would try & come up with something different though, the War Games well is dry as fukk :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Im calling :duck: on that. The last interview I read from her about 2 months ago was about wanting to step up more

Sounds like the generic, "I'm trying to be better" type of comment to me. Someone also asked her if she's looking to be back any time soon and she said no. Her IG is literally just pictures of her on vacation with her daughter and husband now too.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
50 fucking minutes of a War Games is just simply retarded :scust: :camby:

Ibushi was a DUD, what the hell man :damn: :mjcry: @krackdagawd I know breh is rusty but cotdamn, it's like he didn't even using his research institute to prepare for this match. Not even his kicks felt special, didn't take a single bump worth noting. Even Hangman Page and Yuta did more in this match. Shocked at how forgettable he was.

I get the ending of the match in theory, but it's just basically me using head cannon as this was never a part of the story of the match (prior or during it) and commentary never really made it a thing. The Golden Elite being a real team of friends prevailing over the BCC, who had two hired guns with little to no history with the group is something that on paper sounds like a legit story worth telling .But in execution it fukking sucked ass.

Really disappointing match. The were a number of sick spots that were worthy of War Games, but in 50 fucking minutes they kinda get lost in all of it and considering the match never reached a climax nor had a good finishing sequence, it was just bleh :francis:
Ibushi definitely looked bad. He completely missed some of those kicks

:bryan:

The match itself went up tho. I’m surprised you didn’t like it. I didn’t even mind the weird finish, I was entertained by the violent fukkery.