[7/19/23] AEW Dynamite BLOOD & GUTS: GOATa Ibushi debuts to reform Golden Elite, PAC returns, MJF/Cole double clothesline Garcia/Guevara, and more

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Just finished the main event. that was nuts

the fear from that banned list was clearly overblown

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
50 fucking minutes of a War Games is just simply retarded :scust: :camby:

Ibushi was a DUD, what the hell man :damn: :mjcry: @krackdagawd I know breh is rusty but cotdamn, it's like he didn't even using his research institute to prepare for this match. Not even his kicks felt special, didn't take a single bump worth noting. Even Hangman Page and Yuta did more in this match. Shocked at how forgettable he was.

I get the ending of the match in theory, but it's just basically me using head cannon as this was never a part of the story of the match (prior or during it) and commentary never really made it a thing. The Golden Elite being a real team of friends prevailing over the BCC, who had two hired guns with little to no history with the group is something that on paper sounds like a legit story worth telling .But in execution it fukking sucked ass.

Really disappointing match. The were a number of sick spots that were worthy of War Games, but in 50 fucking minutes they kinda get lost in all of it and considering the match never reached a climax nor had a good finishing sequence, it was just bleh :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:deadrose: I'm legit crying at PAC rage quitting the fukking match. Dude just said "fukk this...I'm going to take my flight".
Motherfukker didn't even get revenge on Kenny, which was the only reason he entered the match :dead:

The most he did was putting him in his submission move for 30 seconds :dahell:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
":dahell: Oh, we can just leave? Bet!"
Takeshyta really did this in real time
lebron-james-leaving.gif

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Glad I stayed off social media until after watching Dynamite.
  • Didn't expect the dance off from Cole/MJF/Garcia/and Sammy.
  • Surprised at the ending with Moxley verbally submitting to spare Yuta more punishment.
  • Bucks, Cole, and Ibushi need to hit the gym
  • :laff: at Moxley hitting Nick Jackson with the flip suplex onto the broken glass. Nick mostly avoided the glass only for him to roll around in it.