[7/17 & 7/19/2024] AEW Dynamite 250 and Rampage

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Outrunners look like a jobber team from the ‘80’s.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Long as Anna and Skye on different sides it’s all good :steviej:

Mercedes would be the 8th

If it’s 16 then I’d add

Hikaru
Saraya
Penelope
Kris Stat
Willow
Julia Hart
Britt
Thunder

:steviej:
Anna and Skye are on different sides :mjgrin:
I like the guessing game right now :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
dont know how they dont have Jericho and Suzuki interact there. of course less Jericho the better. wonder where they will schedule his match on wednesday cuz if B&G the main event, dont want to lose a big part of your audience right before. I say have it kick off and get out the way early so fans can return at 8:15 for rest of the night.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
her character progression from that alien character to teaming with willow to being a heel has been great. i was just thinking of her being a heel and how it seemed like there are way more heels than faces in the womens division unless i'm miscounting. Toni, Willow, and DMD the only faces I can currently think of. of course maybe in ROH they may have some available to use.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
her character progression from that alien character to teaming with willow to being a heel has been great. i was just thinking of her being a heel and how it seemed like there are way more heels than faces in the womens division unless i'm miscounting. Toni, Willow, and DMD the only faces I can currently think of. of course maybe in ROH they may have some available to use.
Thunder
Hikaru
Virtuosa

And technically Mercedes are all faces too :ehh: