[7/17 & 7/19/2024] AEW Dynamite 250 and Rampage

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Just letting y'all know that while I'll announce who will be in the AEW woman tourney next Wednesday, one thing I'll let y'all know right now that it isn't 16 participants, it's 32. I'll let y'all guess who's in the tourney before it starts in the 31st. :mjgrin:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just letting y'all know that while I'll announce who will be in the AEW woman tourney next Wednesday, one thing I'll let y'all know right now that it isn't 16 participants, it's 32. I'll let y'all guess who's in the tourney before it starts in the 31st. :mjgrin:
You better not put Nyla Rose in it. No more of this funny shyt. :scust:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Since you put Giselle Shaw in the TNA/Stardom tourney, I have a good guess where you're going with this one...

Kenny Omega GIF

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You better not put Nyla Rose in it. No more of this funny shyt. :scust:
I’m wondering how breh gone get 32 women for an AEW tourney :dwillhuh:

The 16 I named is majority of the roster

Virtuosa
Riho
Red Velvet
Layla Hirsch
Taya Valkirie
Tay Melo
Ruby Soho
Marina Shafir

The ones I left out

Unless he including ROH which I think a few of them above are :dwillhuh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It was @Cattle Mutilation but he either riding the rails with Trump and the maga convention, in jail, or hopefully not worse. @Reality Check was doing them as well. Sometimes it be like 7:45 pm and someone does it last minute but lately they been done a decent time in advance. If there isn't one, feel free to throw one up if you feel it'll be a good one.

I picked up the ball, but Dynamite ratings tanked so badly that Cattle came out of retirement to post the threads again; Collision is tough to do on Saturday since most of the time I'm out running errands and trying to get shyt done around the house. Guessing he was with a legion of Trumpanzees this past week.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just have Mercedes vs Willow first round:mjlit: