[7/17 & 7/19/2024] AEW Dynamite 250 and Rampage

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I know very few check ROH, but Diamanté and lil Leyla Hirsch had a hell of a lights out match this week. Battle of the lesbians.

ebfb64ca-18ba-4581-b9fa-54c12c3299f5_text.gif

Yeah, that was great. Leyla looked like she INSTANTLY regretted reaching for that black bag :russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Say do y'all usually have someone that does the weekly threads or it just that anyone could make them?

It was @Cattle Mutilation but he either riding the rails with Trump and the maga convention, in jail, or hopefully not worse. @Reality Check was doing them as well. Sometimes it be like 7:45 pm and someone does it last minute but lately they been done a decent time in advance. If there isn't one, feel free to throw one up if you feel it'll be a good one.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It was @Cattle Mutilation but he either riding the rails with Trump and the maga convention, in jail, or hopefully not worse. @Reality Check was doing them as well. Sometimes it be like 7:45 pm and someone does it last minute but lately they been done a decent time in advance. If there isn't one, feel free to throw one up if you feel it'll be a good one.
Wait, what happened to him? I know some of y'all did mention how he didn't want to make the weekly threads anymore, but I kinda out of the loop of the TSC outside of the TNA weekly threads and the tourneys.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wait, what happened to him? I know some of y'all did mention how he didn't want to make the weekly threads anymore, but I kinda out of the loop of the TSC outside of the TNA weekly threads and the tourneys.
Who knows. I heard he hasn't been as active past week or so.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

his white friends had custody of him this week

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like trios kicking things off. Good cuz that likely means Lucha Bros and Private Party the main event. Save best for last.