Sanada
Ospreay

Ospreay

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gedo is about to give Okada a 3-Peat. :francis:
Whats even the point though…

I would rather just see Sanada as champ win the G1 to build him up if it isn’t gonna be Naito.

These short title runs not doing anything for anyone.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I haven't gotten the time to catch up but ended seeing the card for yesterday's show and completely lost all motivation to keep watching.

Was Umino vs Yota worth checking out? it's the only match I still kind of care about.

Gedo booked this tourney as if it was 2019 :mjlol: I thought he was gonna copy what he did in 2011 and give one of the young kids that Naito surprise run and get in the Finals.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I haven't gotten the time to catch up but ended seeing the card for yesterday's show and completely lost all motivation to keep watching.

Was Umino vs Yota worth checking out? it's the only match I still kind of care about.

Gedo booked this tourney as if it was 2019 :mjlol: I thought he was gonna copy what he did in 2011 and give one of the young kids that Naito surprise run and get in the Finals.
Insteeeaaaaad ran them all in the same block to gauge them as draws or something? Who knows.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
They gotta give it to Naito or Ospreay. Letting Okada win it again makes no sense.

At least with Naito, you can run Sanada leaving LIJ angle.

With Ospreay, you give him a proper run with the belt w/o COVID.
I see Ospreay vs. Omega III and Okada vs. Danielson II happening at WK so that leaves Naito to win the G1 and challenge Sanada.