[7/15 - 8-13]NJPW Presents: G1 Climax 33

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Naito made it to the finals. I thought Os won the match. :mindblown:

Was planning on watching Os/Naito and the finals when I get home. Haven’t read the results for the finals, but I coulda been surprised with Naito winning if I just didn’t search the card for the recent show. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Naito made it to the finals. I thought Os won the match. :mindblown:

Was planning on watching Os/Naito and the finals when I get home. Haven’t read the results for the finals, but I coulda been surprised with Naito winning if I just didn’t search the card for the recent show. :francis:
Don't feel bad breh, schedule been crazy AF and I'm behind on everything I watch. Got smacked with a spoiler on my social but it's whatever because the match was heat. I told brehs at the start that B & D Block were going to be a problem.

e9c63eb5d6f75e69dbcb8651979d1e0c.300x300x1.jpg

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
fukk Ospreay :blessed:

Naito might have had a concussion in that last stretch.
Dude looked out of it. I wonder if Os guided him in the end; he was very verbal.

Just saw the finals. I fukkin marked out when NaiGOAT won. :blessed:

Man, that was another great match he put on. He was 3/4 with piff in his last 4 matches. Has the Back-to-back classics. :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dude looked out of it. I wonder if Os guided him in the end; he was very verbal.

Just saw the finals. I fukkin marked out when NaiGOAT won. :blessed:

Man, that was another great match he put on. He was 3/4 with piff in his last 4 matches. Has the Back-to-back classics. :wow:

Yeah I’m happy for dude this is prob his last run :mjcry: when he went for the stardust flippy shyt the crowd went nuts. :wow: Crazy they were pretty much all Ospreay at the beginning too but that’s Naito :wow: thank Allah breh ain’t do that weird piledriver that almost killed Omega :whoa: :whoa:

Happy a lot of the dudes who put work in the bandemic are getting shine now :blessed: