7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with kyrie not being vaccinated maybe he shouldn’t come back…I know the assumption is when athletes get it, they’ll easily recover but you never know…I was excited initially to have him back but it might not be worth it in the long-term if he catches this shyt

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
with kyrie not being vaccinated maybe he shouldn’t come back…I know the assumption is when athletes get it, they’ll easily recover but you never know…I was excited initially to have him back but it might not be worth it in the long-term if he catches this shyt

At this point its on him..he knows the risk

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We're gonna have to pull Nash and Amare out of retirement at this rate, feels like only a matter of time before we can't run 8 players out there

Hoping they have just inconclusive tests like Russ had

Daps

:russ: Man wtf is going on

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well it's clear where this is headed

Either shutdown for 2 or 3 weeks or let asymptomatic players play. If it wasn't for those hardship signings we wouldn't have a team to play tonight

These protocols aren't doing shyt unless you take care of the root but as long as dollars are more than sense (don't ask me how) this is going to keep happening